The David Beckham football academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*Gemma*

Reaction score
Hi
My eldest boy who eats sleeps and talks constant footie is going to the David Beckham academy at the end of next month. He is soooooo excited { and so am I }.
My question is has anyones children been there? or do you know anyone that has been? If so is it as good as the website says??

Thanks

tentips said:
Hi
My eldest boy who eats sleeps and talks constant footie is going to the David Beckham academy at the end of next month. He is soooooo excited { and so am I }.
My question is has anyones children been there? or do you know anyone that has been? If so is it as good as the website says??

Thanks

well done to your son chick x x x
im sure he will do really well! good luck to him x

jules x

this must be every football crazy kids dream.
well done him for all the prastise he has put in to get that good, and well done you for supporting him.
hope he enjoys his time there and learns lots, maybe he might become the next david beckham.

mobile nail tec said:
this must be every football crazy kids dream.
well done him for all the prastise he has put in to get that good, and well done you for supporting him.
hope he enjoys his time there and learns lots, maybe he might become the next david beckham.

And keep his Mum in the manner she is NOT accustomed. LOL.

a change is as good as a rest.

are you going with him?

mobile nail tec said:
a change is as good as a rest.

are you going with him?

He's there for 3 days I am only allowed to take him in on the first day and go, not go in at all on the second and just to go to the presentation on the third day.
But he is 15 years old and 6 foot 1 so he probably wont need his Mum, even though I'd love to be there!!!!

but he is your baby,

he will love it, i have watched it on tv with my son lots of times,

remamber to david picture and autograph!!

mobile nail tec said:
but he is your baby,

he will love it, i have watched it on tv with my son lots of times,

remamber to david picture and autograph!!

His older sister has said that he MUST bring Mr Beckham back in person!!!!!!

now we don't want the paper getting hold of another so called affair.

Bet he can't wait!!! Will DB actually be there? or is it an academy run in his name?

Hi Suzie
Long time no hear, hope you are ok. As it is after the football season is over there is a strong chance that he will be there. Apparently he spends a lot of his time there. We can but hope.

yes i would presume DB will be there, he loves kids and wants to be as involved with the academy (and the children) as is possible (or so i have read). I do so love Mr Beckham!!! xxxx

tentips said:
Hi Suzie
Long time no hear, hope you are ok. As it is after the football season is over there is a strong chance that he will be there. Apparently he spends a lot of his time there. We can but hope.

Can I come then:)
My son is going to see Charlton Athletic v blackburn Rovers on saturday, to the Valley on a coach trip organised by the school - he's so excited bless him!! I told him he musn't wear his Liverpool top though! I think they must be desparate for supporters to offer cheap tickets!!

Zuise.e said:
Can I come then:)
My son is going to see Charlton Athletic v blackburn Rovers on saturday, to the Valley on a coach trip organised by the school - he's so excited bless him!! I told him he musn't wear his Liverpool top though! I think they must be desparate for supporters to offer cheap tickets!!

My youngest was offered an opportunity to watch Charlton play through his school, perhaps it is just a promotion thingy they are doing.

tentips said:
Hi

Thanks

Well done, I'm sure he'll enjoy it and so will you. Becham seems to be great with the kids.

Latest posts

Back