The difference between Indian Remy & Malaysian hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambz94

Reaction score
the difference between Indian Remy & Malaysian Hair? xx

Don't mean to sound daft. But they are from 2 different countries. Texture may be different, how it's been processed etc

Don't mean to sound daft. But they are from 2 different countries. Texture may be different, how it's been processed etc
yeah i know there from 2 diff countries, what i know is which would people reccomend is better.. from what ive been learned euro/brazillian/russian is the best quality hair... then Indian hair then so on .. i wanna know were malaysian hair stands ....

I have 3 Malaysian cousins and the hair is really curly normally but thick and quite strong not too brittle ,will depend how its been processed :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Hi...it seemed strange question to me. There are many differences like the color of both hairs is different. They differ in terms of texture also and due to these differences, the needs and techniques of hair care also differs. But to take extra care and get soft and shiny hair, you should definitely have to visit the professional salon.

so why not ask that ?
erm because i thought yous would of understood what i ment. im only a newbie at hair extensions yous are the professionals and if your not a hair extension techinician why get involved :s says your only a nail professional

And you are definitely not a grammar professional.

erm because i thought yous would of understood what i ment. im only a newbie at hair extensions yous are the professionals and if your not a hair extension techinician why get involved :s says your only a nail professional

First of all welcome to the forum. Second of all, I would very much advise you to have a look at the Geek rules.

Here is the link: Salon Geek - Forum Rules
Particularly nos 9,10,11.

Firstly I have read this thread about 5 times and had no idea what you actually wanted to know.

Second, you have come on with a bit of an attitude and that's not the way to find out about things on this forum.

Thirdly, if English is not a person's first language, they would have know clue what you are talking about. In addition, text and LOLspk is not allowed. It does make you sound like a 12 year old - not a professional, which this forum is for.

Please post a thread which has a very clear title such as:

Can you please explain the difference between Indian and Malaysian hairs.

Then explain you have heard that the different ratings of hair, then perhaps you may get some constructive answers.

I hope you don't think this is harsh and I am not having a go at you, but professionals WILL go out of their way to help you, IF you are respectful and ask a nice clear question.

A hello, a please and a thank you also is very much appreicated on here.

Nobody can tell the context in which your post is made, and in my opinion you came across as slightly rude and abrupt.

Our moderator Izzidoll was trying to explain to you, be clear about your thread you did not need to be rude to her.

Last edited:
what can a say? no ones perfect hunni :D thank for ya input (Y)
and if some people are only gonnah comment to be sarcastic dont bother, because yous obv cant help me in this question and arnt willing to, ill get some advice from some who knows what there talking about, cos seems to me eveytime i comment on things, post threads always ends up the same few people whos giving is grief or have a problem on how ive asked something, or saying well you should know this if your trained ect.. as ive sed im new and only starting out as yous were at one time!

First of all welcome to the forum. Second of all, I would very much advise you to have a look at the Geek rules.

Here is the link: Salon Geek - Forum Rules
Particularly nos 9,10,11.

Firstly I have read this thread about 5 times and had no idea what you actually wanted to know.

Second, you have come on with a bit of an attitude and that's not the way to find out about things on this forum.

Thirdly, if English is not a person's first language, they would have know clue what you are talking about. In addition, text and LOLspk is not allowed. It does make you sound like a 12 year old - not a professional, which this forum is for.

Please post a thread which has a very clear title such as:

Can you please explain the difference between Indian and Malaysian hairs.

Then explain you have heard that the different ratings of hair, then perhaps you may get some constructive answers.

I hope you don't think this is harsh and I am not having a go at you, but professionals WILL go out of their way to help you, IF you are respectful and ask a nice clear question.

A hello, a please and a thank you also is very much appreicated on here.

Nobody can tell the context in which your post is made, and in my opinion you came across as slightly rude and abrupt.

Our moderator Izzidoll was trying to explain to you, be clear about your thread you did not need to be rude to her.
actually she was not trying to explain to me, she said so why not say that? she could of said hi amber, why dont you try explaining your question more clearly and we may be able to help.. but she never im not having a go at anyone either, but thers a way to speak to people and ill speak to them the way they speak to me nicely, and i did not come on here with an attiude but ok yes ill have a look at the rule thanks

Hiya correct me anybody if I'm wrong but I think Malaysian hair is ;

Heavier and more course
Doesn't shine very well
Has a wave

Maybe google it and see if nothing comes up xx

Sorry just had to say I don't think anybody has been fair to amber saying things like its from 2 different countries isn't helpful and as the moderators say themselves if you don't have anything positive to say then don't say anything x

Hi mollie,

To be fair, the original question posed was badly drafted and so it was unclear what the OP wanted to know. The answer given was perfectly correct and valid in the circumstances. None of us are mind readers...

It's not really a question of fairness but a question of thinking carefully before typing and then checking what you've typed before posting.

Obviously, if a poster does not have English as a first language or is dyslexic, this can make things harder for other geeks to interpret.

I often struggle to understand the intention behind the words when people use text speak extensively as it's not a style of writing that I normally use. I know the basics such as lol and IMO but my text knowledge probably ends there. ;)

Hi mollie,

To be fair, the original question posed was badly drafted and so it was unclear what the OP wanted to know. The answer given was perfectly correct and valid in the circumstances. None of us are mind readers...

It's not really a question of fairness but a question of thinking carefully before typing and then checking what you've typed before posting.

Obviously, if a poster does not have English as a first language or is dyslexic, this can make things harder for other geeks to interpret.

I often struggle to understand the intention behind the words when people use text speak extensively as it's not a style of writing that I normally use. I know the basics such as lol and IMO but my text knowledge probably ends there. ;)

Must just be me then as she clearly asked what the difference is and as my answer stated it doesnt shine as well as Indian and is more thicker etc (might be wrong in that though ) ;)

As you said your a newbie to all this and you to need to relax your tone.

Many of the geeks that have replied to you hold weaths of knowledge and unbelivably (sp?) nice but you're not going to do yourself any favours here by being rude.

so why not ask that ?

Yes, caught bang to rights!
I was definitely being sarcastic!

I apologise for that, but I would ask that if you want help on here you do need to be clearer and give more information in your questions in order for answers to be given.
This is not Facebook or twitter and questions in the form of status updates only end up with more questions having to be asked before answers can be given !

Also we are a global site so text talk is excluding a lot of experienced geeks from answering, and words like yanno and wanna are slang or dialect and even less likely to be understood.

Help us to help you.

I have 3 Malaysian cousins and the hair is really curly normally but thick and quite strong not too brittle ,will depend how its been processed :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek
Thanks for your help xx

Hiya correct me anybody if I'm wrong but I think Malaysian hair is ;

Heavier and more course
Doesn't shine very well
Has a wave

Maybe google it and see if nothing comes up xx
thankyou that helps me a lot, ill try having a look on the internet too thanks xx

Latest posts

Back