The Gel Bottle Company-bad customer service

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brapip

Reaction score
Can anyone help plz.

I bought a wrongly labelled product which totally confused me and cost me two clients and refunds,

After telephoning and emailing TGB, I deduced myself that the product was in fact a base coat not a top coat. No wonder no shine and tacky!

I am so upset by their response and customer service. I was told so was wrong initially on several points and was passed to their CEO no less with the voice in background saying “I got someone complaining!!”

After supplying emails with photographic evidence and advising again of my issue I had a lightbulb moment and realised their mistake. They did offer to add in a replacement with my order that was already being processed from the day before.

But I am now £64 and two clients down and have been told I’m making a fuss over a tiny error on their part. They did offer me to trial a new gel colour that they are testing & thinking of releasing at Xmas. But I declined as I can’t use untested products.

Now I’m being told my attitude is bad! All I want is for them to recognise the small people and the effect it has on my living!

Is this bad. Or am I in the wrong here???

You'r definitely not in the wrong in my eyes. Stand your ground.
I think you'll find quite a few posts about TGB customer service and how bad it is

You'r definitely not in the wrong in my eyes. Stand your ground.
I think you'll find quite a few posts about TGB customer service and how bad it is

Thank you Zoey. I’m so upset by it and cross. I will look through now for others’ experiences. I just can not afford not to trust my suppliers. Am looking for alternative now.

Latest posts

Back