The Gel Bottle lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbell80

Reaction score
Is anyone getting this? I've been using the gel bottle for a couple of months and tempted by the lamp, it looks much bigger than my CND Lamp but keen to make sure I have the right lamp.

Anyone just sticking to the lamp they already own?
Thanks

I use TGB and have the original lamps. If I can't use those I used the CND LED ones and cure using 2S and have no issues whatsoever x

I'm tempted but it looks like a beast sizewise.

I'm currently using a Gel II lamp and finding it works absolutely fine so I'll probably continue using that for the time being

Thanks for your replies, it's deffo looks huge which is the only thing putting me off. Love that it's cordless and not sure why I would need to have an option to put two hands or feet under at the same time!

I use TGB and have the original lamps. If I can't use those I used the CND LED ones and cure using 2S and have no issues whatsoever x
Hi Nemo do you do this even for BIAB and rubber? Thank you

I'm intrigued by it and waiting on reviews first.

I'm intrigued by it and waiting on reviews first.
That's what I was going to do, but now with the VAT free on I feel more pressure to get it

That's what I was going to do, but now with the VAT free on I feel more pressure to get it
They have offers and vat free a fair bit. That's another reason I like them lol.

Hi Nemo do you do this even for BIAB and rubber? Thank you
Yes I do! I use BIAB very thinly so still use 2S for 60 seconds. If I'm a bit thicker I'll double cure just to make sure. There will be a heat spike!! The new TGB lamps have two options so you won't get a heat spike. I'm so tempted to get the new lamp. Love that it's cordless. May get 6 and then I can my nail desks anywhere in the salon!! Game changer for me!

I've ordered it as I'm so fed up with thumbs not being properly cured. And love the fact it's cordless and matches my decor too!

Yes I do! I use BIAB very thinly so still use 2S for 60 seconds. If I'm a bit thicker I'll double cure just to make sure. There will be a heat spike!! The new TGB lamps have two options so you won't get a heat spike. I'm so tempted to get the new lamp. Love that it's cordless. May get 6 and then I can my nail desks anywhere in the salon!! Game changer for me!
Yes cordless will be a dream [emoji2]x

Latest posts

Back