The Gel Bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessj

Reaction score
From September I will be a self employed therapist. I am looking for a good quality gel that I can get a wide variety of colours in. The gel bottle has caught my eye and I am just wanting opinions on this brand. Can I get insured on this? Is this a good product? How do you go about prepping the nail and how long does it last? Thank you :)

Your insurance will mainly depend on your qualifications.
I love the selection of colours and longevity of the product however I found customer service seriously lacking.

I agree with Cinderella.
TGB definitely seem to have a good brand but I really think they need to work on the business/customer service side. They still don't have a dedicated lamp for their system (although apparently one will be available soon), they have a Facebook group which is good, but the admins seem to be very selective over which posts they approve! So in my opinion it's often very biased. They had a huge problem recently when it was discovered that a lot of their bottles didn't contain 20ml as advertised! They are now selling existing stock off at reduced prices so it's probably a good time to try them out, but it doesn't exactly fill you with confidence about the company as a whole!

Personally, I'm very impressed with INK London. Have you had a look at them?

I agree with Cinderella.
TGB definitely seem to have a good brand but I really think they need to work on the business/customer service side. They still don't have a dedicated lamp for their system (although apparently one will be available soon), they have a Facebook group which is good, but the admins seem to be very selective over which posts they approve! So in my opinion it's often very biased. They had a huge problem recently when it was discovered that a lot of their bottles didn't contain 20ml as advertised! They are now selling existing stock off at reduced prices so it's probably a good time to try them out, but it doesn't exactly fill you with confidence about the company as a whole!

Personally, I'm very impressed with INK London. Have you had a look at them?

Thank you for your reply, I have looked at INK London’s website but can’t see any prices as I need an account to log in, would you be able to roughly tell me the prices for gel polished please? Also what would you say are the pros/cons of this brand?

Thank you for your reply, I have looked at INK London’s website but can’t see any prices as I need an account to log in, would you be able to roughly tell me the prices for gel polished please? Also what would you say are the pros/cons of this brand?
We aren't allowed to post prices here but I can say that they are very reasonably priced for a professional brand! I honestly can't think of any cons since I've been using them since October. The only thing I can think of is if they could produce a builder in a Bottle like TGB have! They're close to it with their Fluid Rubber Base (Flubber), and I think they're working on producing one, but that's about the only thing I can think of! If you email your qualification/s over they'll set up an account for you, you don't need to order to set up an account X

Latest posts

Back