The Hair Industry Connection Magazine - THIC

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayla

Reaction score
Hi, I recently joined here and was wondering if anyone had ever heard of THIC - The Hair Industry Connection Magazine.

It seems like a great mag with awesome articles and resources for those looking to get into hair replacement.

What do you all think about such a publication?

Hi, I recently joined here and was wondering if anyone had ever heard of THIC - The Hair Industry Connection Magazine.

It seems like a great mag with awesome articles and resources for those looking to get into hair replacement.

What do you all think about such a publication?

Hi, do you have a link so we can view it and report back to you ? :hug

Thehairindustryconnection.com

But I did not see the magazine online though!

Thehairindustryconnection.com

But I did not see the magazine online though!

Hi Jayla, hey thats ok :hug: never mind I just was hoping we could all have a look as it sounded interesting,
I don't know if its published over here in the UK though so I will try and find out some more , thank you for the info , and welcome once again to salon geek :hug: x minky

Hi, I did look around on google but it never had much information
about anything much at all , so I coudn't really comment

The only thing I was concerned about that when I was looking at the header bar
something started to automatically download onto my PC and I didnt know what it was :eek:
it said Media Kit on the header bar
do you know or could you possibly find out what this was please ?

also do you have anything to share with us hair geeks about any good hair suppliers that you found in the THIC mag ect ?

Thank you :) minky

Latest posts

Back