The humble tomato-is it or isn't it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You were meant to read the link I put up. Lazy :wink2:

hey...hang on hang on...on the quote it states "one of the few vegetables" ...eh...im confused as thought it was a fruit ...its got seeds :wink2:

mmm makes me wonder just how accurate all these postings truly are ...I thing there is something a goin on here just to make me eat anything that's got seeds in em :evil::Scared::Scared:

This humble little fruit is also beneficial to eyesight by maintaining the health of the retina. The list goes on .....:biggrin:

ahh well that's all well and good...

but is it really a fruit ...I truly hope your right and that the internet data previously posted by a suspicious looking woman putting herself out as a nail tech who in reality probably works for a vegie growing underground organisation is just some sort of ply to put me off them by now calling them a vegetable :eek::lol::lol:

How you getting on with those funnel webs and red backs Collin? Oh, and the sharks, I remember that was your fear.

My understanding is that if it has seeds, then it's a fruit and yes it's one of your five a day! I love tomatoes too and eat a lot of them.

Surely even if it's a vegetable it's one of the 5 a day?

Feed them to your dog and they won't burn the grass in the garden when they pee on it too....the wonders of the tomatoe lol

Do you think it would stop my mums springer eating his own, and her other dogs poo- as it is produced? It is becoming most unsavoury

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Did you read all 5 of the facts? I think nr 1 is the most important. I love tomato sauce, home made with just a small amount of onions and parsley. Works perfectly with pasta.

And don't forget sun dried tomatoes. Chopped and sprinkled over just about anything. You've got me at it now too!

I have to confess that I never would have thought so much goodness could be all hidden in something so simple

mmm can I come round for tea ..parsley and onions in a home made tomato sauce over pasta and crispy bacon with cheese .yum yum yum ..is that with red or white wine I wonder ...and don't forget the garlic bread of course :Love:

Ps it isn't "you must eat 5 pieces of fruit AND five vegatables". I don't get why you can only eat it if is a fruit??

You have given me an appetite for tommies Colin. I have just had some and they were yummy. Your avatar makes me smile, so I think I will use it as my new workout. I hope my cheeks will resemble two firm ripe tomatoes!:wink2::D:D

Do you think it would stop my mums springer eating his own, and her other dogs poo- as it is produced? It is becoming most unsavoury

Not sure about tomato but apparently a bit of pineapple in their food stops them

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

How you getting on with those funnel webs and red backs Collin? Oh, and the sharks, I remember that was your fear.

nay problem whatsoever ...just stayed out of the water lol and as for the spiders...well not much you can do about them other than to simply get over the little buggers and prey to god :evil:

mmmm im wondering if tomato consumption.... what with all that goodness built in could possibly be a deterrent against the creepy little blighters biting :eek: :lol::lol:

um ...nice profile pic...can I have your autograph missus :wink2::lol::lol:

Not sure about tomato but apparently a bit of pineapple in their food stops them

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Tried that- and garlic. He is obsessed. Even eats random poo he finds on his walk.

You have given me an appetite for tommies Colin. I have just had some and they were yummy. Your avatar makes me smile, so I think I will use it as my new workout. I hope my cheeks will resemble two firm ripe tomatoes!:wink2::D:D

I know what you mean ....just had me a fresh seeded roll with fresh fleshy sliced tomatoes ,ham, cheese, onion and seasoned with freshly crushed pepper and sea salt served with a glass of chilled white wine and a chockie bikkie for afters :biggrin:

um....forgive me for asking...but why the heck would you..or any woman for that matter want ass cheeks that are bright red ..I thought that was for baboons as part of there thing they get off on :eek::lol::lol::hug:

I know what you mean ....just had me a fresh seeded roll with fresh fleshy sliced tomatoes ,ham, cheese, onion and seasoned with freshly crushed pepper and sea salt served with a glass of chilled white wine and a chockie bikkie for afters :biggrin:

um....forgive me for asking...but why the heck would you..or any woman for that matter want ass cheeks that are bright red ..I thought that was for baboons as part of there thing they get off on :eek::lol::lol::hug:

If they get that firm, they will be red from smacking!:o:o:D:eek:

If they get that firm, they will be red from smacking!:o:o:D:eek:

LOL..what are you like ....is that the G&T talking or just wishful thinking :wink2:

LOL..what are you like ....is that the G&T talking or just wishful thinking :wink2:

I don't have to wish Collin! I try to make myself unattractive, but ....:wink2::biggrin: Where's Winnie? She has red cheeks too!

I don't have to wish Collin! I try to make myself unattractive, but ....:wink2::biggrin: Where's Winnie? She has red cheeks too!

lol :Grope:

My red cheeks .. what ?? That was you Patsy, making me wake up, I was drunk ...

What have I missed ??

My red cheeks .. what ?? That was you Patsy, making me wake up, I was drunk ...

What have I missed ??

god...what are you two like :eek::lol::lol::lol:

remind me to invite you along to my next party ...tomatoes all round for sure :wink2:

Only way I can have tomatoe juice is with voddy, isn't it Patsy ? *snort*

ahh well that's all well and good...

but is it really a fruit ...I truly hope your right and that the internet data previously posted by a suspicious looking woman putting herself out as a nail tech who in reality probably works for a vegie growing underground organisation is just some sort of ply to put me off them by now calling them a vegetable :eek::lol::lol:

:eek:

(I've been busted)

Latest posts

Back