The next step?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephanielouise

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm very new to this but was wondering if you fellow hairdresser/ salon owners could help me out. As I have written above I'm a fully qualified hairdresser have been now for 7 years and recently completed my NVQ assessors qualification too. I'm a senior stylist and I train up and assess the trainees.

So here's the question guys, I'm thinking about going mobile as I'm earning less than £850 a month and I'm moving out soon so can't afford to stay in salons if this is the going rate?

So I'm in the reading area is this what all salons would offer me or am I be down payed?

All your feed back would seriously help me make up my mind to go mobile or to move salons.

Awaiting your replies :biggrin:

Im in Windsor sweet and salon jobs seem slightly better paid this way. I have a friend working in rush for a good amount p/h and another in a local salon who earns roughly £1300 a month without her commission x

I'm open to moving around the area tbh, I've spoken to a few fellow hairdressers in this area too and they seem to be getting around the 1300/400 mark like you've said. And they are only to a level 2 standard. Thanks for your response

Latest posts

Back