The Powerhouse Lip Voltage - new product

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyboutique

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this latest lip voltage product?
It says no pain and I am interested to know if this is correct as the Lip Voltage does sting quite badly. And is it a better product than the previous one?

Haven't tried it and probably won't as we're really very fed up with them as a company. Not sure if you've dealt with them but they have to be the rudest, most unprofessional people I have come across in this industry. They have actually hung up on me twice to date and for absolutely no good reason. This aside they also bang on and on about your exclusive area etc and how they won't supply to your competitors and then lo and behold they do just that. I love the mascara and don't want to lose the product ideally but if it means speaking to them regularly....well I'm more than prepared to source a different product. And Lip Voltage seems to have had it's moment. We don't sell anywhere near as much as we used to!!!

I've not had a problem with the staff before but their company does seem a bit bit hand to mouth and I've had to wait a long time for them to re-stock etc.
I just really wanted to know whether anyone could tell me what the actual new product was like.. Clients seem to love the original iip voltage but a new version is not necessarily a better one as I have personally found with their mascaras as I prefer the original lash magnet and not the lash construct. Their original original one (I mean the cream and brown tube) was the best one in my opinion.

Totally agree with you! We LOVED the original mascara and think it was their best ever product. When they went on to release the black tube...Lash Extension...I dared to say, nicely, that I preferred the original...and guess what...they fell out with me big time!! Unfortunately they are not willing to take any kind of constructive criticism or advice about any of their products despite the money we all spend with them....unlike other companies that we deal with regularly who listen and think ahead. I've just considered it all over the holiday period and after our last telephone call have decided that I'm not sure I want to hand business on a plate to people like that! God forbid we ran our salon like they run their business! We wouldn't last five minutes.:irked:

Hi have you tried pump & pout by laurens way, we have brought some and now are looking to stock it in our salon, they have a professional service next day delivery. Www.laurensway.com ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424028396.772929.jpg

I prefer the powerhouse to the original, definitely more plump and no pain but it still tingles. I ordered 10 and sold them all within a week. However I still have 4 original sat on my shelf.

Are you able to get this product cheaper, if you stick it xxx

Just a quick update - I've now tried the Powerhouse and it is a one application process (no messing about with a syringe so that has moved on). Quite tingly, slightly painful almost, but the result was great and it says that with continued use the result becomes semi-permanent. Only tried it today so will see how it goes.
Slick packaging and lovely shiny silver casing makes it look more of a quality product too.
I am very impressed so far. :lick:

Hi have you tried pump & pout by laurens way, we have brought some and now are looking to stock it in our salon, they have a professional service next day delivery. Www.laurensway.com View attachment 82426

I've not tried it yet but I think I will look at stocking this into salon, I used to stock lip voltage & the lash construct/magnet Mascaras but I too found the company rude, out of stock for months & found out they'd supplied to a salon in the same small town & supplied mobile "therapists" who worked for a bank, so cut ties with them. I already stock LW lashes so great to see another great looking product launch from LW. Have you tried this yet?

Latest posts

Back