The well debated Patch Test for Eyelash Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iv been a trainer in lashes for 7 years now and I ALWAYS teach students to patch test - never on the skin as any glue that contains cyanoacrylate will cause anything from mild to terrible reaction not to mention heat up the skin.

Again when I teach I pass on as much information as I can to my students as I want them to be really great and knowledgeable stylists. At the end of the day my rule is: if ur unsure don't do a treatment.

Imagine if the business u have worked so hard to build up was destroyed, not to mention the financial debt you are putting yourself in, if one, just one client has a severe reaction to the glue you are using and takes legal action. If your insurance is there to protect you then my advice is to do as they request - or you could loose everything to the cost of one set of lashes.

Sounds dramatic but it can happen - that easily!! Look out for yourselves, the business you put so much hard work into and most of all the clients who pay your wage!

Latest posts

Back