The word association game!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, its nice to put a face to a name, lovely photo!!!

Sorry guys, I wasnt playing the game then!

And when are you going to do the same?

Be it far from me to call you a hypocrite.

Oh....

Punk = Jacquelineanne

Oh....

Punk = Jacquelineanne

What do you mean? That is my face! How rude, you saying you dont like my face?!?!

What do you mean? That is my face! How rude, you saying you dont like my face?!?!

If that truly is your photo, then I say you must've failed miserably in your waxing course because you've got major whiskers and chin and ear hair going on!

And just a suggestion, one friend to another, you really need to jog on over to the hair side and see if there's anyone in your area because, gurl, your hair is a hot mess!

If that truly is your photo, then I say you must've failed miserably in your waxing course because you've got major whiskers and chin and ear hair going on!

And just a suggestion, one friend to another, you really need to jog on over to the hair side and see if there's anyone in your area because, gurl, your hair is a hot mess!

:eek: Is it seriously that bad?!?

My hubby says im beautiful :confused:

Yeah, about that. I can't keep paying him to lie to you.

Fix your self, woman.

:Scared: He is over in America on business at the moment, so thats what he is calling business nowadays!!!

:Scared: He is over in America on business at the moment, so thats what he is calling business nowadays!!!

Yeah. I've been taking care of YOUR business. :wink2:

Hey, its nice to put a face to a name, lovely photo!!!

Sorry guys, I wasnt playing the game then!

Arrr thank you! Was a bit tipsy in that photo but I'm hoping you can't tell too much! Lol

Oh....

Punk = Jacquelineanne

Jacquelineanne -- dictionary ( hope that was the last word lol )

Jacquelineanne -- dictionary ( hope that was the last word lol )

What's all this punk and dictionary talk attached to my pristine and good name ... gr8nailz and jujo!!!!!!!

accuracy

What's all this punk and dictionary talk attached to my pristine and good name ... gr8nailz and jujo!!!!!!!

accuracy

Facts

Just trying to draw you in, Oh Evil One

Latest posts

Back