Thermal colour changing gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123stephy_b

Reaction score
Hi geeks i have a question... A client of mine told me about some thermal colour changing gel that another tech has. She mentioned this after I told her about my slight price increase 'this tech does it for £15 and has the thermal changing gel, you should look into it' so I've been told.
I have only ever seen this in Bluesky, however I have no intentions on changing from Shellac and Bio gel to a non professional product but thought it was worth a mention if anyone has any info incase I've missed something x

My friends bought me some for Christmas, she's not given me it yet but I'll let you know what it's like once I've had chance to try it out

I'm not sure what brand it is but I have no intension of using it professionally but might if a brand I trust do something similar, will be watching this post

LeChat has sold color changing gel for years .

LCN do thermal changing gel too, Beauty Concepts are their distributors x

Thank you but I am a tad confused... To get this gel would I need to invest into a whole new system? X

Thank you but I am a tad confused... To get this gel would I need to invest into a whole new system? X

Gel II also has a color changing gel.

You would have to invest in the base and top coats of the new brand in addition to the color coat. It's not much of an investment - $45 tops here in the US for LeChat which has about 24 colors in that line. Everything else you already use, will work. Yes, I know some people just use the CND Shellac base and top coats, but I can't recommend inter-mixing in this way for a pro.

Thanks for all your replies but I think I'll wait until CND bring one out if they ever do lol! X

Crystal nails do some lovely thermal changing gels too

Le chat do loads of thermal (mood) change gel poilshes. I get mine from ASU and as far as I can remember they are now the official distributor for Le Chat in ire and uk x

Sent from my tiny little mind using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back