Thermal mitts and booties - are they popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat123

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I know there are already some threads on here but they are quite old. I've just qualified as a beauty therapist and keen to invest in some thermal mitts and booties and wanted to know if you guys find this treatment r popular. Also how much would you charge for a luxury mani and pedi. I know it depends on where you are but I'm just curious.

Thanks xx

I still use them, less time consuming than paraffin.

Okay that's great thanks. Ellisons are offering them for a good price x

I use them as part of my deluxe manis or pedis, however I find that I hardly do any deluxe manis or pedis anymore because everyone just picks Shellac instead.

Now this may be because I don't plug it as much as I should, but it would be interesting to see what other therapists think.

If you get them for a good price, then go for it as I do think that some sort of heat treatment should be included in a deluxe treatment, be it paraffin or mitts/boots. :D ps. have a look on the guild's classified section as I bought mine cheaply from a fellow therapist on there. x

Okay thanks for your reply. Ellisons are selling the pair for £42 inc vat. I've just qualified and not sure if they will be a success but I would like to offer luxury mani and pedis. I have paraffin wax but thought the mitts/booties would be a nice touch.

Same, I don't get that many deluxe mani's and pedi's anymore either...what I do use them for is for speeding up the removal time of gel polishes...set them on a low setting, put the wraps on, put hands or feet in plastic bags (like when doing a foot/hand mask) and pop them in the mitts/booties ...customers love it as well

Thanks ladies. I think I will hold off for now.

Latest posts

Back