They think I'm a heavy breather but I just want my products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emma84

Reaction score
:biggrin: i was so so excited as i recently purchased a micro current machine 2nd hand but in fantastic condition ( i got myself a right little bargain - sorry to show off but im normally the one who gets charged way too much ) only problem is i have a carlton professional machine and the only way i can order the products through them is to speak to them on the phone, here are my 2 problems (all my clients understand) but i have recently had surgery on my throat and everyone i speak to on the phone cant understand me, i ordered a take away the other night and they hung up on me thinking i was a heavy breather, so so frustrating but yes i c the funny side and also my phone is deciding to be very tempremental with the men working on the cables down the road from me, but its obviously nothing to do with them ( yeah right ) but is there any where that can save my little dignity thats left and let me order on line? i tried to get a friend to order for me but that just got confusing and complicated lol PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!:cry:

I would email Carlton and explain you have had recent throat surgery so can you order via email. I am sure they will be helpful if you explain. It is sometimes easier to do this in writing:biggrin:

thank you xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back