Thick cluster lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I am getting a few requests for thick cluster lashes. I am using the extra thick knot free at the moment but a client wants them thicker and shes due in tonight. How would I make them thicker do I layer on top. What do you do.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi
I use the extra volume cluster lashes
But if you haven't got them, just overlap the clusters that you have and squash them together a bit more

Where can you buy extra volume cluster lashes ? I'm thinking of getting back into lashes, did a lash extension course couple of years ago but hated the isolating lashes and time it took to do full set, where as clusters more instant :) x

we use the salon system cluster lashes with the bulb on the end, i find the knot free to be a more natural look. x

Where can you buy extra volume cluster lashes ? I'm thinking of getting back into lashes, did a lash extension course couple of years ago but hated the isolating lashes and time it took to do full set, where as clusters more instant :) x

Capital and Sally stock them.
I couldn't order them from Beauty Express although they had them in their catalogue

Thankyou ill look in sallys and capital x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back