Things that bug you

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting a blow dry and you want to sip your coffee ...

clients who say what they want and start doing the cut and colour, and half way through they decide to pull out the photo... completely wrong concept to what was discussed in the consult!
hate it when stylist dont come to work when they are supposed to because they 'claim' their car broke down, when in reality they went away for the weekend (this happens ALOT! with one of our stylists and happens everytime theres a long weekend).
lack of communication between stylists
just to name some lol

I cant stand it when clients knew for sure what they had in mind but then a stylist walks by and the client goes "oh her hair is nice, can we do that?" And I suggest they think about it more since they already had a cut in mind..But they want it anyways and later I say "I told u so" :)

Most clients actually....Thank god I'm leaving hairdressing at the end of this month ! :D
Literally everything that a client does now bugs me :lol:

Most clients actually....Thank god I'm leaving hairdressing at the end of this month ! :D
Literally everything that a client does now bugs me :lol:

Awwww that's so sad to hear :( but my first thought was 'why are you in the industry if thats the case' so I guess its for the best and you never know a good break you may decide to try again in future. Good luck with your new career path x

Kids! When the haveeeeeeeeeee to sit on mums knee......... Smokers..... ewwwww they stink when they come in from a smoke...... and when they stand outside smoking . Does not make my salon look good! We are making a area out the back, with we benches and tables.

Latest posts

Back