Things you must do this year!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divine h & b

Reaction score
I need to start as I mean to go on this year last year had some great marketing ideas with a little help from Lynne's thread and put things in motion just never really took my foot of the gas so to speak.

So my mail chimp account is something that I must use to promote the salon, new products and services.
I am also looking at contacting some of the residential homes in the area to offer our services.

My first mail chimp newsletter just went out, I'm looking forward to the feedback.

Lynne's thread on here is excellent. I picked up so many great ideas and I'm putting a few of them into practice now :)

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

My first mail chimp newsletter just went out, I'm looking forward to the feedback.

Lynne's thread on here is excellent. I picked up so many great ideas and I'm putting a few of them into practice now :)

Was it easy to do?

I've set up the email just waiting for a few more emails were getting all clients old and new to fill out new details forms and putting email on this and asking them to opt out if they don't want to receive it.

I found putting it together quite easy

Oh what's this? Do you have anymore info please? :) x

If you have a facebook page you can have a tab for email sign up and you can also post links in your status. Those were easy to set up as well.

How do you get Facebook link for email sign up? Xxxx

This will be tomorrow's job! X

I have Lynn's thread armed and ready to read just need time to go through it, been busy this week already in the shop, but if I don't get chance to stop then this is most definitely Sundays job to make notes and ideas, and Monday to implement them all..... Then I'll actually answer this question hehe.

But yes good moot, start as you mean to go on..... Put that foot down!!!!!

Brill! I have set up and done my first mail chimp mail shot! Whoop! No stopping me now x

Bout half hour Hun, if you go on my twitter you will see what I did :0) not amazing but it's my first go! X

About to check my twitter ongoings now actually so I will hehe :)

I love mail chimp and use it loads.

Id love to see other people's newsletters/mail shots

What is your twitter so I can take a look :)

I love mail chimp and use it loads.

Id love to see other people's newsletters/mail shots

What is your twitter so I can take a look :)

@Salon_ICE

@Salon_ICE

Hi. I was just reading this thread so thought I would take a look. I love the wording and layout if this mail shot but may I just give one bit if advice. The 1st thing I noticed reading it is you are missing some capital letters. January and I were typed using lower case letters and it just jumped out at me, making me think it had probably been a little rushed. Maybe something to check for future.
Hope I don't offend in pointing this out.
Jade. :)

Hi. I was just reading this thread so thought I would take a look. I love the wording and layout if this mail shot but may I just give one bit if advice. The 1st thing I noticed reading it is you are missing some capital letters. January and I were typed using lower case letters and it just jumped out at me, making me think it had probably been a little rushed. Maybe something to check for future.
Hope I don't offend in pointing this out.
Jade. :)

No no that's brill advice! Thank you, yes maybe trying to do a mail shot and dinner at same time wasn't the best idea lol

No no that's brill advice! Thank you, yes maybe trying to do a mail shot and dinner at same time wasn't the best idea lol
Lol!! Probably not but we do like to multi task.

Latest posts

Back