Think before you write. No need to offend.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hi
I have just finished reading a thread, that some people didnt think needed to be said and so on. I think that if we dont agree with whats written or dont think it was worth writing, can you think about what you write. Some times I read the posts and think to myself, that was a bit harsh! If we dont like the thread, dont answer and if you do think about how the other person may take what you are writing and write it constructively. We are not here to hurt peoples feelings or offend, we are here to make friends and number one reason is to learn from each other and share with each other our knowledge and experiences.
I Love this site, but sometimes I read stuff and think "whats going on around here"!!!. Spread the love around and if you dont have anything nice to say JUST DONt SAY IT (or at least state your disagreement nicely) Its all in the delivery and the written word is so easy to take the wrong way and offend someone.
Cheers
:hug: :green:

hear hear !!!!

i think that if you disagree that much ,or are totally hacked off to the point something has to be said ..it could be done in a polite pm ,instead of publicly
or pm a mod and ask them to have a discreet word !
i know if i was spoken to the way some people have been spoken to in the past..i would be gutted ..it would really upset me ...we all get peed off sometimes ..and yes we do want to go AAARRGHHH !!! but some people are more sensitive than others ,and we should always be aware of other peoples feelings

(god i sound like im entering a miss world competition :) )

Yes, I agree, I didnt think of PMing someone to say it less publicly!
cheers
Thanks Miss UK from Miss Australia!!! We can all go to the Miss World together!!!!!
xxx:hug:

oooer you didnt think i ment that post for you did you :green:
nahhh i was agreeing with you matey to everybody else lol

or did u not think that and i am reading wrong and havin a dumb ass moment lol ..its that dratted written word again :green:
and u just gave me an idea for a totally useless chit chat thread watch this space hehehehe ...............

oooer you didnt think i ment that post for you did you :green:
nahhh i was agreeing with you matey to everybody else lol

or did u not think that and i am reading wrong and havin a dumb ass moment lol ..its that dratted written word again :green:
and u just gave me an idea for a totally useless chit chat thread watch this space hehehehe ...............
Silly!! I took it the way you meant it!!!!! PMSL!!
xxxx:hug:

Hi
I have just finished reading a thread, that some people didnt think needed to be said and so on. I think that if we dont agree with whats written or dont think it was worth writing, can you think about what you write. Some times I read the posts and think to myself, that was a bit harsh! If we dont like the thread, dont answer and if you do think about how the other person may take what you are writing and write it constructively. We are not hear to hurt peoples feelings or offend, we are here to make friends and number one reason is to learn from each other and share with each other.
Love this site, but sometimes I read stuff and think whats going on around here. Spread the love around and if you dont have anything nice to say JUST DONt SAY IT (or at least state your disagreement nicely) Its all in the delivery and the written word is so easy to take the wrong way and offend someone.
Cheers
:hug: :green:

Amen to that luv, we are all at different stages with our craft and tolerance and encouragement needs to be shown to newbies and appreciation for the more experienced techs. However sometimes things said in posts can come accross so harsh and can scare people off!! Personally I've gained some really useful info from different threads and happy to dispense advice if I have any and even though I am an experienced nail tech its hard not to be intimidated occasionally, so I'm with Rachel, lets spread the love!!
:Love:

:Love: I have been given a lovely rep point by a ruby, I cant PM back to thank her personally cause there are about another six usernames with ruby in it. Whichever Ruby you are thank you very much. It is appreciated
xxx:Love:

Latest posts

Back