Thinking of giving up Minx and investing in Dashing Diva

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mami pedi

Reaction score
As the title suggests I'm thinking of selling my minx kit. I invested in it last year after completing the course and I've only used it 5 times including on myself, I've promoted it as best as I can but have no take up at all, it's basically just gathering dust....
I saw a demo of dashing diva yesterday at Olympia and really liked the look of it.
What would you do in my position??

Keep your minx for next summer! I had a rubbish summer with it last year as was cold and wet, but great this year. If we have a scorcher next year you will be able to get people to have them on toes, best way I find is if you do a fingers and toes offer, get hands(doesnt have to be minx, can be anything on fingers) done and get feet at a discount. Xxx

I must have only done about 2 sets all summer. Everyone wants gelish it shellac for their jollys. I don't like doing minx though id rather them have the gel.
I think there is that much nail art and glitters and effects you can create with gel, and it lasts much better especially abroad. There's not much call for minx now. But different areas have different needs. If you need to sell it to buy something else think which will profit you more. If you can keep it just I case and still buy something else then go for it lol

Laura xx

I must have only done about 2 sets all summer. Everyone wants gelish it shellac for their jollys. I don't like doing minx though id rather them have the gel.
I think there is that much nail art and glitters and effects you can create with gel, and it lasts much better especially abroad. There's not much call for minx now. But different areas have different needs. If you need to sell it to buy something else think which will profit you more. If you can keep it just I case and still buy something else then go for it lol

Laura xx

This is what happened with me over the summer, I just done shellac, nail art and glitters.....
I have to admit after investing so much in it, the thought of selling it leaves a bitter taste....
However I've just remembered I've got a full Konad kit which I have never used on anyone as I can not get to grips with it, my sell that instead

Latest posts

Back