Thoughts on Spa Find skincare?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetyrex

Reaction score
What are your thoughts on spa find products?
Who's used or using it professionally? What are the best sellers for you? What do you like about it? What do your clients like?
Anyone just using it on themselves? How's your skin?
Appreciate your feedback! :lol:

Spa Find is lovely! I have used it myself and I use it professionally at my spa job too!

The products and treatments are lovely to work with and carry out!

Are you mobile or salon based? Or do you want to use it for yourself?

Xxx

I really like the coconut oil , the salt brushing and I love the cleansers too! The heavenly hydration body lotion is one of my faves also xxx

Yes thinking of using professionally and for myself! Thanks fOr your feedback! X

We use it in the salon, treatment wise facials are the most popular for us and everyone loves how silky soft their skin feels. The treatments are very relaxing as massage does play a big part. My hubby has just tried their perfect purity wash for shaving and his skin is definitely less irritated. The spot treatment is AMAZING!, I regularly use the salts for aches and pains Fantastic!, I personally like the fact that a lot of the products are multi purpose as well. Best sellers are the heavenly hydration body lotion cranberry salt brushing, dead sea salts, renewed radiance range and finally the spot serum.
For us it also helps that we are quite near Ragdale hall so clients that have been there often come in to us to top up. hth x

Great, thanks for your post! :)

I love Spa Find because it's paraben free! The salt brushing is amazing. Beauty Queen do you work at Ragdale? x

I love Spa Find because it's paraben free! The salt brushing is amazing. Beauty Queen do you work at Ragdale? x
Yes I did but I've left now.

Latest posts

Back