Thoughts on this colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cici9797

Reaction score
My client is natural base 4/5 she has a base 10 bleach highlights, she's wants a huge change and wants to go light brown am thinking this colour what you all think? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415485898.983446.jpg

Fab as long as she likes it?

Any plan on how your going to get it all to that colour?

I think you will need to precolour with dialight 6.3 first! Undertone of a level 6 is usually orange based so for roots use 1 tube 6.52 + 1/4 extra blue mixtone, lengths and ends same without mixtone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was going to put a 8 on it with abit of warm and then put that colour over it x

I would go with 7.34 + 6.3 in Dia Richesse to fill then put the color over once rinse and dried

Adam is giving you the right way to do it? Why ignore that advice!

Loreal don't recommend to use dia richesse as a prepig and as suggested use 6.3, not an 8.

Adam is giving you the right way to do it? Why ignore that advice!

Loreal don't recommend to use dia richesse as a prepig and as suggested use 6.3, not an 8.

:Scared: there's no reason to get snarky with the OP. You could have just asked nicely why she is planning a different course of action.

The advice is freely given but it's up to the OP to choose her preferred method. She doesn't have to justify those choices on here.

I wasn't!

I think 'why are you using an 8' might not have gone down too well either.

My point being adam (God of loreal) gave the exact formula to get a perfect result on a colour correction ( something not freely given on here)

Also the I think cici might be a level 2 trainee still so maybe is best she follows the rules and advice given.

Shame a mod suggesting she chooses her own path x

Also the I think cici might be a level 2 trainee still so maybe is best she follows the rules and advice given.

Nah, I believe that everyone should choose their own path and the rest of us should offer support and encouragement along the way.

That's why I chose this creative industry.

We need mavericks to help us expand our horizons and not pigeonhole us into conformity. :Love: x

Hi yes I am a level two trainee, I have been doing it for 4 years as I left school early to do it so I had to do entry level level one and now level 2 which am nearly done. I am getting trained in colour and going on colour courses to up my level of skills. Thanks for the advice everyone, I do find a lot of the people on here can talk down to you. X

I think you will need to precolour with dialight 6.3 first! Undertone of a level 6 is usually orange based so for roots use 1 tube 6.52 + 1/4 extra blue mixtone, lengths and ends same without mixtone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why would you mix in blue? Is this to counteract the extra warmth from pre pigging? I've just never been told to do that before :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Why would you mix in blue? Is this to counteract the extra warmth from pre pigging? I've just never been told to do that before :)

Think it's more to counteract the warmth when lifting.

Using 20vol to colour on the same level will reveal underlying warmth. So use blue to counteract the Orange.

Think it's more to counteract the warmth when lifting.

Ohhhhh sorry just re read, I makes sense now lol

Using 20vol to colour on the same level will reveal underlying warmth. So use blue to counteract the Orange.

Thanks everyone, I will explain a lot more now
Xxx

Latest posts

Back