thread veins and tooth whitening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxlauracrossxx

Reaction score
hello all
can anyone recommend a good home care for thread vein in the inner leg area. starting to seem as if there spreading? creams/ lotions.

also can anyone advise me on a good tooth whining treatment,

ps trying to look after my apperance

lol
laura xxx:)

any luck with this one???

Are you after a tooth whitening system for personal or salon use.

To be honest I looked into teeth whitening and its a massive grey area. Also there is some teeth whitening strips made by crest that as yet havent been passed for use in the UK but it wont be long. They are absolutly fantastic. My clients are using them (my teeth are naturally white and its made them even whiter) and the change in a week is amazing. you wear a strip on the upper and lower teeth for 30 mins twice a day and in a week you have white teeth. You can purchase the premier strips for the tom cruise look. They cost £20 and you can get them on ebay. Its a lot better than any teeth whitening sytem I had in my salon (I used the freelance therapists to see what demand was like). The client had to pay £99 for 1 treatment or £298 for 4 treatments and even then the results my clients get off the strips is better than £300 of treatments.

When I found out about these strips I was put off spending £10,000 on a system that may not make back its money.

Hope this helps

Kate

Try beyond whitespa tooth whitening.
There are a few therapist doing these treatments here for $300.
Mcsh less than dentsit $1000
Let us know how you go

Hey Laura

I went to my dentist and had laser whitening. Part of the treatment was trays and I still top the whitening up once every couple of months.

I paid about £750 for the laser whitening, my moulds and a set of trays which lasted me a year. (The trays cost £100 and last a year..) Pretty good value I think - especially when I look at photos and get great comments about my teeth. :green:

I can also drink as much red wine as I like! lol. Downside is that I have to go to the dentist and she only gives me a new set of trays if my teeth are healthy. But I s'pose that's a plus!

Be careful though - a client of mine bought a kit on eBay and a year on is still having problems with sensitivity.

Go for it girl!
xLx

Latest posts

Back