Threading course would I need a couch for mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyjayne

Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing a threading course to do alongside nails I'm mobile and wondering if I would need a couch if so I might not go ahead or is there another way round it? X

I'm thinking of doing a threading course to do alongside nails I'm mobile and wondering if I would need a couch if so I might not go ahead or is there another way round it? X

I would like to do a threading course too along side shellac..where have you found to do your course? X

Hi im in scotland found one at capital but there is loads of courses round the country x

Hi im in scotland found one at capital but there is loads of courses round the country x
I was just wondering if there was a course that could be recommended X

So have you completed your course already? X

Hello,

You can provide a professional threading service mobile using a tall dining room chair with the clients head leaned back against the chair. This allows the therapist full access to all the clients face from both the right and left.

You can use a kitchen table for height but this can be uncomfortable for the client, danagerous to get client on the table and if a large one then you can access the client properly.

Enchanted Locks Academy

Latest posts

Back