Threading thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C1aireb

Reaction score
Today I completed a threading course (absolutely loved it!) and I just wondered if anyone has a preference as to the make of thread they use?
I trained using Vanity today but I know there are different makes out there.... Are any easier to use than others or are they all much of a muchness?

Can I ask where you did your threading training? I have had a look and some are double the price of others, so I'm looking for recommendations,

Vicki x

Hey ill check the brand of mine later ive got morning brain. I trained in the west midlands at a guild training centre and the prices where fairly reasonable adnd you get a kit too plis ongoing support

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I trained at the Beauty Academy in Birmingham, it was a one day course at a good price. I believe they have other training centres throughout the UK. Hope that helps.

Beauty academy is great traning I did highly Defiend brow cource with them few weeks ago and learnt threading going to take a bit of practise for me tho lol

I did my training at the Beauty Academy in Cambridge - excellent. Should've been 165 +vat but they have special offers to fill places so I got it for £99 +vat (118.80). Just got to practise loads now before I venture near any paying customers!!

I trained with Salma's Beauty Academy.
I did the fast track course (1 day) and it's £99+ vat.
I would recommend, the tutor was so friendly and made sure everyone felt confident before they left.

http://www.salmasbeautyacademy.com

I use Griffin thread.

Laura xx

Latest posts

Back