Threading ????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danisam

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can learn to do Threading I live in Kent but am prepared to Travel but would prefer to stay as close to home as possible.:confused:

I live in Spain but I'm returning next week to do a course with this company in Sloane St : Eyebrow Shaping - Training. My training is for 1 to 1 but if you're interested in joining me on 25 June the cost can be cut. I'm staying at my parents in Gillingham. pm me if you're interested.

hi i just wanted to mention the following about threading as i'm just finishing my 1 evening/week college course.

you will only get the best out of this course if you know how to move your thread to remove hair. the hand to eye co-ordination when threading is something that needs to be practised for about 6 months before you can honestly get the best out of a brow shaping course. this is because the tutors will show you where exactly to removve the hair from on the brows to achieve the desired shape, how to measure the brows and how to achieve unusual shapes with your thread. it is true that they will also teach you how to hold the thread in your hands, but believe me if you have done little to no threading at all, it will take time, patience and lots and lots of practice (even threading in the air is great practice!) to master the art.

i know this as there are 14 people in my class right now, only 2 of us have actually learnt to shape brows and we knew how to hold the thread b4hand. the only practice i ever had was threading in the air at the reception desk at work- but hey it did the trick fo me and i feel i have gained a lot from the course, whilst others have simply come away feeling that they have learnt nothing.

hope this helps- just get someone to show you how to hold the thread, using hand-only, hand & mouth & neck & hand methods and see which u find most comfortable, then practice, practice practice this at home 3 times/week for 4 months. after this youwill be ready to graspt the intricate details of how to shape the brows with your thread. persever u will get there. i would hate to see you or anyone else feel discouraged after a 1 day crash course, as threading takes much practice to carry out precisely.

big big hug :hug:

Latest posts

Back