Tickets & great offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delish

Reaction score
My PB tickets arrived today woo hoo :)
With a booklet with some of the offers in x
There are some great offers going x
Especially for all those students who wanted to know x

There are some harmony packages going from £xx with a uv lamp!

So excited now cant wait :)

What are you looking on buying xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Squared the exclusive Irish distributor for CND, Minx, Dashing Diva, Shellac and Vinyux plus Tibby Oliver, Shrinking Violet and Fath Lift. They are stand B6----------------- they alwyas have the most exciting things at the show and the deals will REALLY blow your mind. Talk about a UV Lamp deal???? Better take a look there first. lol

My PB tickets arrived today woo hoo :)
With a booklet with some of the offers in x
There are some great offers going x
Especially for all those students who wanted to know x

There are some harmony packages going from £xx with a uv lamp!

So excited now cant wait :)

What are you looking on buying xx

Is there any offers on Pariffin Wax kits? I realllllyyyy want one and my tutor said they usually have mega good deals on those?!

Sweet Squared the exclusive Irish distributor for CND, Minx, Dashing Diva, Shellac and Vinyux plus Tibby Oliver, Shrinking Violet and Fath Lift. They are stand B6----------------- they alwyas have the most exciting things at the show and the deals will REALLY blow your mind. Talk about a UV Lamp deal???? Better take a look there first. lol

Geeg, as students will we be able to buy stuff? I was talking to my tutor and she said we will get assessed over the next month or 2 for manicure and pedicure, but I realllllyyy want my S2 account soon! I want to get myself some Vinylux polishes for doing Manicures at home.

Geeg, as students will we be able to buy stuff? I was talking to my tutor and she said we will get assessed over the next month or 2 for manicure and pedicure, but I realllllyyy want my S2 account soon! I want to get myself some Vinylux polishes for doing Manicures at home.
There are many things on the stand you will be able to buy as a student, Minx Dashing diva, Vinylux and they will love to take your details to open an account as soon as you qualify and maybe before with restrictions until you do .. so go for it and have fun fun fun. The folks there are there to help you get st<rted in your career so speak to them ... ! x

I just regstered for the show and got my confirmation badge number and stuff. Dead excited, I've never been to anything like this before!

There are many things on the stand you will be able to buy as a student, Minx Dashing diva, Vinylux and they will love to take your details to open an account as soon as you qualify and maybe before with restrictions until you do .. so go for it and have fun fun fun. The folks there are there to help you get st<rted in your career so speak to them ... ! x

Oh that's fab, of I could open a restricted account then that is absolutely fine! I want to order stuff for my manicure and pedicure stuff but I want to order good stuff so I can be doing real models mobile under my student insurance! Buy cheap but twice and all that :D

And I'm super excited about getting Vinylux!!

Is there any chance you can PM me how much I would be able to buy the Vinylux for on the day? I think I'm going to have to up my Budget for the day :D

Is there any offers on Pariffin Wax kits? I realllllyyyy want one and my tutor said they usually have mega good deals on those?!

Im pretty sure there will be x

I just regstered for the show and got my confirmation badge number and stuff. Dead excited, I've never been to anything like this before!

Its amazing xx

Are S2 going? Because loads said there not x
I haven't looked at my stand list properly yet x
So confused now lol xx
I don't use harmony any way but was just mentioning it for a bargain for the students on here thy was asking x

I bet it will be, I'm a new student so I'm sure I'll get giddy with it all!

You defo will ,
I qualified in 2007 and I'm still like that x he he :)

SweetSquared/CND won't be at PB North....

I think Geeg thought you were talking about the Beauty Show in Ireland as there is a similar thread running about that....

This is what i thought, but someone has mentioned they will be xx
If I confused you I apologise. I was talking about PB Ireland which is tomorrow and Monday ... S2 will be in Ireland this year not PB Manchester. Can't do them all and Ireland takes priority this year. But S2 may have a site offer the weekend of PB North ... Not absolutely sure but check the site. X

If I confused you I apologise. I was talking about PB Ireland which is tomorrow and Monday ... S2 will be in Ireland this year not PB Manchester. Can't do them all and Ireland takes priority this year. But S2 may have a site offer the weekend of PB North ... Not absolutely sure but check the site. X

Will I be able to see the offer even if I haven't got an account :( can I come into the store next weekend and open a restricted student account? I can ask my tutor to make me a letter up to confirm I'm studying? Or if I can bring my college ID and my funding letter from the 24+ student loan company confirming the course I'm on?

Latest posts

Back