Tickets & great offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I confused you I apologise. I was talking about PB Ireland which is tomorrow and Monday ... S2 will be in Ireland this year not PB Manchester. Can't do them all and Ireland takes priority this year. But S2 may have a site offer the weekend of PB North ... Not absolutely sure but check the site. X

Lol x
Lucky you x
Let us know what goodies you get x
And sorry its my fault too
I just put PB on my thread not PB manchester x :)

Cant wait to see what everyones gets x

Will I be able to see the offer even if I haven't got an account :( can I come into the store next weekend and open a restricted student account? I can ask my tutor to make me a letter up to confirm I'm studying? Or if I can bring my college ID and my funding letter from the 24+ student loan company confirming the course I'm on?

All those are good ideas and you will be most welcome to come along to the 'sweet shop' at sweet squared. X

All those are good ideas and you will be most welcome to come along to the 'sweet shop' at sweet squared. X

I think "kid in a sweet (squared) shop" would be the most appropriate visualisation for me next week :)))) I might even see if I can get in tomorrow! Would my funding letter and ID be enough? Or would I have to get a letter from my tutor? I don't think I can wait till next weekend ;)

I think "kid in a sweet (squared) shop" would be the most appropriate visualisation for me next week :)))) I might even see if I can get in tomorrow! Would my funding letter and ID be enough? Or would I have to get a letter from my tutor? I don't think I can wait till next weekend ;)

Head office is not open weekends but is all week during normal office hours. Take what you have for identification. And they will help you x

Head office is not open weekends but is all week during normal office hours. Take what you have for identification. And they will help you x

Ah no :(((( I might see if I can sneak out on my lunch break one day and come over next week then. I MUST have Vinylux ;)

Ah no :(((( I might see if I can sneak out on my lunch break one day and come over next week then. I MUST have Vinylux ;)
Everyone must have VINYLUX !! If you look at CND Shellac & Vinylux it will show you how to find salons near to you where you can buy it retail to try. X

Oh this has made me get all excited again... Just hoping my tickets arrive next week as only registered Friday... And I'm hoping I did it right! Never been to the shows.

And I need a ban from the sweet(squared) shop! Spent a small fortune the last few weeks! And after only one day I've become a huge fan of vinylux!

I'm new to all of this, how do I find out about the beauty shows? Thanks in advance x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh and what's PB lol

Oh and what's PB lol

The show organisers are Professional Beauty in the cases talked about here. Other shows are organised by other people but PB do the best IMO.

The show organisers are Professional Beauty in the cases talked about here. Other shows are organised by other people but PB do the best IMO.

Thanks, will have a look :-D

Back