Tigi colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellie82

Reaction score
hi i own a salon and have always used koleston and have never had a problem with it but i get bored easily and have just ordered tigi colour. Has anyone got anything good to say about tigi colour? i was exited until i read some comments in the forum now i am worried that i have made a mistake :cry::cry:....................HELP! XX

we have our rep comin to give us the run throo and demos on red, chocolate and grey coverage on the 17th, if i hear before u will let u know my thoughts xx

Thanks for the reply! we had a rep in today answering some questions and telling me a bit more about it all. Feel more confident in it now just need to try them out!! they seem to be really into the training side of things which is always good and they train in salon and at loads of places all over....really reasonable too!:). xxxxx

aye that wot my boss was sayin today, 3 monthly in salon training sessions for all staff so that is always good. . . will wait and see how our models turn out i guess hehe . . . x

Latest posts

Back