TiGi colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smuff

Reaction score
Does anyone rate this colour, I tried it in salon about a year ago and thought the grey coverage was pretty poor. But was impressed by its compact colour range.

I was just wondering if other people could offer some advice regarding this brand.

I have been using Tigi Copyright Colour for nearly a year & love it. Try & get your local rep & have a chat with them for a demo :green:

I have been using Tigi Copyright Colour for nearly a year & love it. Try & get your local rep & have a chat with them for a demo :green:

Had a demo last year but didn't take it on due to coverage issues. Just wondering if this issue has been resolved? I like its compact colour choice. And that it's really simple to use. Is it economical to use?

Had a demo last year but didn't take it on due to coverage issues. Just wondering if this issue has been resolved? I like its compact colour choice. And that it's really simple to use. Is it economical to use?

I tried there way at first with the coverage but didnt get on with it but i adapted it 1/1 & find the coverage alot better :green:

I tried there way at first with the coverage but didnt get on with it but i adapted it 1/1 & find the coverage alot better :green:

Does it reflect green/ash. Do they say that you can mix 1-1? X

Does it reflect green/ash. Do they say that you can mix 1-1? X

Since i have been doing it my way i havnt had a problem ;)

Since i have been doing it my way i havnt had a problem ;)

Oh I might try that, I do find the whole 1-1.5 a bit odd to be honest. Does it go against their guidelines because I know some companies say 1-1.5 for normal colouring and 1-1 for grey coverage.
And do you mix 1-1 for fashion colours on hair with no grey?

For creative i use 1/1 but on Hi-Lift & Gloss i use 1/1.5 & it does depend on the client ;)

For creative i use 1/1 but on Hi-Lift & Gloss i use 1/1.5 & it does depend on the client ;)

You've wetted my appetite to try them again.

You've wetted my appetite to try them again.

Once you get used to them they are a great company to be with :green:

PM me if you want anymore info ;)

Latest posts

Back