Tigi colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sprucehair

Reaction score
I have been using Tigi creative colour for quite a few years now and love the creativity and range of colours. The colour always comes out super shiny and smells nice in the bowl which is also a plus. However it’s becoming harder to buy -and they seem to have discontinued some of their vital tones and colours. I.e 0/66 (red mix master).
I think it’s time to look for a new colour range to switch to,but I just cannot make up my mind ??? What are people’s opinions on affinage and Framesi? Or can anyone recommend something else who has also switched from Tigi?

I have been using Tigi creative colour for quite a few years now and love the creativity and range of colours. The colour always comes out super shiny and smells nice in the bowl which is also a plus. However it’s becoming harder to buy -and they seem to have discontinued some of their vital tones and colours. I.e 0/66 (red mix master).
I think it’s time to look for a new colour range to switch to,but I just cannot make up my mind ??? What are people’s opinions on affinage and Framesi? Or can anyone recommend something else who has also switched from Tigi?
I'm using Framesi, I went from Wella. In many ways Framesi is very similar to wella. If you like creativity I think framesi is a better choice for you. Contact a rep (Aston+Fincher are the only one I'm aware of ) and tell them you want to trial it. They should give you a few to try. I now use all the ranges but I started with 2001 which I found to most like Koleston and I also had Eclectic which is like colour touch. The technical support is amazing, actually it comes directly from the brand ambassador Sally Ward. The training courses they provide are thorough and are a great price. Don't get me wrong Framesi is not Wella, but I would say its the next best thing. I tried loads of colour brands trying to find something that come even close and most were disasters! But the transition from wella to Framesi was smoother than I could have imagined. They also have 4 bleaches, all have different properties and purposes. They're actually the best selling bleaches in South Wales at the moment.
I hope this has helped and if you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks @ronray I have not ever used wella - the number system is slightly different to Tigi so it puts me off trying it. I read somewhere on here that some people think framesi fades quickly? I have had a try of NXT but not a fan the colours are very warm and they fade very quickly no shine either!

Thanks @ronray I have not ever used wella - the number system is slightly different to Tigi so it puts me off trying it. I read somewhere on here that some people think framesi fades quickly? I have had a try of NXT but not a fan the colours are very warm and they fade very quickly no shine either!
I've been using Framesi for at least a year now, and I've only ever had 2 problems with colour fade.
I've never tried NXT other than the colour remover, and stain remover wipes. Have you contacted TiGi directly to see if they are replacing the range?

Latest posts

Back