Tigi copyright colour lovers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisgxxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Thought of start a tigi lovers thread seen as there seems to be a few of us on here that love it!! And a few of us that are new to it. Thought we could share our hints, tips and fab photos!!

There are sooooo many! What you want to know? Who got you all onto tigi anyway ;) x

Ha ha blue I know you'd be first!! Lol. I'm just nosey and would love to see everyone's photos and its great to hear other people's takes on things.. Here's one of my stylists work today.. So so impressed!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364066553.897263.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364066553.897263.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,167
Tigi first hooked me when advertising the PDot line a number of years back. I purchased that line and ended up acting it... I was unsure of trusting in the copyright Colour line when it's launch was being advertised... I let it hit the market first, and then key a close eye on reviews. After hearing all he raving stylist were doing, I dove in head first... Ended my 9 yer affair with the overpriced Goldwell line. And have not looked back since. I think my only complaint is that I don't find the scent appealing, and secretly hope they will alter it a bit. Other than that, the I am head over heals fr Tigi Copyright Colour.

Tigi first hooked me when advertising the PDot line a number of years back. I purchased that line and ended up acting it... I was unsure of trusting in the copyright Colour line when it's launch was being advertised... I let it hit the market first, and then key a close eye on reviews. After hearing all he raving stylist were doing, I dove in head first... Ended my 9 yer affair with the overpriced Goldwell line. And have not looked back since. I think my only complaint is that I don't find the scent appealing, and secretly hope they will alter it a bit. Other than that, the I am head over heals fr Tigi Copyright Colour.

I live the smell! Apart from /66 that's fishy!

Same here!! I've always been a goldwell lover.. Then I moved up north 3 years ago and found goldwell wasn't as well known or popular up here than it was down south.. So I changed to wella. Completely happy with that, until I opened my own salon 4 months ago. Wella is a great colour line but for my little salon the price was just crippling us. We aren't in the best area and our prices reflect that. Had to do something to cut costs so already sticking Tigi wet line, my rep suggested we had a tech in for a demo. With that demo and all the rave reviews on here, I'm well and truly hooked!! We have 2 courses booked and another in salon education already. Can't wait to be fully into the swing of things! We only had our conversion training on thurs x

Awesome thread!!!!!
Did anybody use the Pdot line?? We did and the smell of the colours were so nice! They've seem to have scrapped it! Gloss smelt of tropical fruit and I think creative was a pineapple smell??
I've loved using Tigi! I used to use Goldwell and L'Oreal in the past, but had no problems converting either!

Does anyone know when the copyright colour line was launched?

Awesome thread!!!!!
Did anybody use the Pdot line?? We did and the smell of the colours were so nice! They've seem to have scrapped it! Gloss smelt of tropical fruit and I think creative was a pineapple smell??
I've loved using Tigi! I used to use Goldwell and L'Oreal in the past, but had no problems converting either!

I used p.dot and hated it !! There were so many problems with it the smell was just about the only good thing x

I live the smell! Apart from /66 that's fishy!

Goldwell always had a very soft pleasant scent to it. Where Tigi has that fairly typical chemical sting that I'm just not adjusted to yet. It's growing on me. The PDot line I remember had a wonderful scent I'd like to see incorporated. I do love the scent of true light though! I've had a few clients comment on t being a bit itchier on the scalp in comparison to Goldwell, but I tell them to hush and just deal. Lol... The creative range TCC offers is simply worth a little itch and my stinging nostrils haha!

Goldwell always had a very soft pleasant scent to it. Where Tigi has that fairly typical chemical sting that I'm just not adjusted to yet. It's growing on me. The PDot line I remember had a wonderful scent I'd like to see incorporated. I do love the scent of true light though! I've had a few clients comment on t being a bit itchier on the scalp in comparison to Goldwell, but I tell them to hush and just deal. Lol... The creative range TCC offers is simply worth a little itch and my stinging nostrils haha!

Really? see my clients prefer true light to oxycur and I loved goldwell but to put it bluntly there bleach (oxycur not silklift) was complete **** compared to true light ! X

Really? see my clients prefer true light to oxycur and I loved goldwell but to put it bluntly there bleach (oxycur not silklift) was complete **** compared to true light ! X

I agree.. I love true light, as do my clients. I was referring to the color line being itchier, sorry. :)

I agree.. I love true light, as do my clients. I was referring to the color line being itchier, sorry. :)

Ahhh yeh my clients say that but I reasure them its the beeswax base of the colour that tingles in fact its actually very conditioning x

I liked the concept of Pdot with the delayed oxidation but I agree, it's so much better now as copyright.
True light always reminds me of Parma Violets!

Ahhh yeh my clients say that but I reasure them its the beeswax base of the colour that tingles in fact its actually very conditioning x

Ahhh yes.... The shine factor of TCC! I never thought I would find something better than Colorance when it comes to shine... But Tigi has knocked it out of the park! The shine and softness of hair after TCC is applied is simply amazing!

Ahhh yes.... The shine factor of TCC! I never thought I would find something better than Colorance when it comes to shine... But Tigi has knocked it out of the park! The shine and softness of hair after TCC is applied is simply amazing!

I do miss the express toners in goldwell ! X

There are sooooo many! What you want to know? Who got you all onto tigi anyway ;) x

We used Tigi products anyway and myself and a colleague got a free position on a colouring course, so went on the course and fell in love with it, so we talked our boss into getting it! We had an in salon training day with models and she loved it too!

I liked the concept of Pdot with the delayed oxidation but I agree, it's so much better now as copyright.
True light always reminds me of Parma Violets!

I loved that but.............. when I done the education the way they explained it was the colour molecules were coated in a shell and when mixed with the activator the shell would soften and ecentually break away and allow the colour to oxidise but the problem was the "shell" didnt break half the time reulsting in patchy uneven and unpredictable results x

I loved that but.............. when I done the education the way they explained it was the colour molecules were coated in a shell and when mixed with the activator the shell would soften and ecentually break away and allow the colour to oxidise but the problem was the "shell" didnt break half the time reulsting in patchy uneven and unpredictable results x

Exactly, we found grey coverage really unpredictable!

Latest posts

Back