Tigi Copyright Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamlea87

Reaction score
Ok so I bought a sample pack of tigi colour at salon international, just to try out. The numbering system seems to be almost the same as L'Oreal, which I am used to, is there anything I should know/ any tips?

Inside they gave you:
- 9/0
- 8/0
- 7/0
- 5/0
- 3/0
- 6/3
- 5/4
- 7/6
- 8/83
- A bottle of 20 vol.

It's a range I'm really keen to try! Let me know how it compares to loreal :) x

If you google tigi copyright colour manual, you can read or download the manual online.

I use the bleach mostly (which I think is amazing) but am thinking of swapping to their line from Matrix (which I've really gone off).

Hi I've been using copyright colour for about a month and have had in house training from the company the range is easy to use and understand . By mixing you can create any colour you want to make the colours individual for you're client great fun to use

Thanks guys I will let you know how I get on! =)

Hi i used to use l'oreal in my old salon but now use the tigi copyright colour and although it is a little more expensive it is worth paying the extra as the colors are more intermix-able for example you can mix permanent colors with high lift blondes (such as an inch of 6/66 and high lift 100/0 to get an intense copper blonde but still have up-to 5 levels of lift depending on the peroxide you use). You can also make your permanent colors semi-permanent. And you don't need to add base into your color for roots like you do with l'oreal - there are exception when you need to add base for example over greys.
Just realized how much iv blabbed on but hope that helps lol :) x

If you go on to copyright colour website and go to FAQ at the bottom is the PDF Manuel to download, it's very informative. We get training every 3 months and I love it. Everything is intermixable as PP have said. So versatile. You'll love it

Hi i used to use l'oreal in my old salon but now use the tigi copyright colour and although it is a little more expensive it is worth paying the extra as the colors are more intermix-able for example you can mix permanent colors with high lift blondes (such as an inch of 6/66 and high lift 100/0 to get an intense copper blonde but still have up-to 5 levels of lift depending on the peroxide you use). You can also make your permanent colors semi-permanent. And you don't need to add base into your color for roots like you do with l'oreal - there are exception when you need to add base for example over greys.
Just realized how much iv blabbed on but hope that helps lol :) x

I remember them saying you could mix the different lines together, which I thought was very exciting!

Not to blow my own trumpet but I'm an ambassador for them if I can help :)

Latest posts

Back