tigi products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolamobile

Reaction score
hello need some advise please, i am opening new salon and have tigi rep comming on tuesday as we were going to stock tigi,my dilemma is does anyone know if tigi will be sold in the supermarkets following the buy out from unilever, i am concerned as i dont want to spend lots on a product that will be sat on supermarket shelves!!!:rolleyes:

I have no idea if tigi will be sold in the supermarkets but i do know that one of my local pubs is having an evening this week where the customers can buy tigi products at a 15% discount,
hth :hug:

I have heard the rumour that it will be in supermarkets, however this is only from competing reps so is obviously only bluster at this point. Unilever will have brands that aren't retail only and although everyone thinks selling to tesco is great - thats what i used to do before i got into this industry - the prices tesco will want to charge compared to what we pay for it won't make it an immediate choice, as if they do sell to tesco they will lose all the salon business which has been built up.

I woudl ask the rep for Sale or return if it goes into teco - see what they say.

Hi

I'd be very careful, If your rep is honest he will tell you the truth, If hes after sales only then you might end up with alot of stock and soon to be on the hight street

I will get your more info tomorrow on this.

I've herd this too, and will not be happy about at all, as sales will slump as we all know its easier to add to the shopping as we go so often as with hair Its not as regular regardless of price.
TT

Blimy this is the first i have heard of this ! I work for a small beauty wholesaler company in berkshire and Tigi is our biggest seller. We supply to many of the salons near us , and no one has said anything to me about this ! im really shocked i hope to god they dont sell it in tescos !!!! thats what the beauty is with tigi that it salon and wholesale exclusive .

Louby lou , i cant believe your local is having a tigi selling nite ! Wonder where they get there products from? I know that people in the buisness tho do do this as for example we have a really good deal on shamp and cond at the mo in tigi and hairdressers are buying them from my work and selling them from home or to clients for 50% more !!!!!! is this actually illegal tho ?

Latest posts

Back