Tigi, what do you know?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
Just wondered what people thoughts of the company are? And what ranges you've tried? And was it any good?

i have a few of their products, some are better than others, clients love them as the packaging is great. will list my faves once eaten my t lol

I have used most tigi over the years...... Apart from s factor. I personally don't rate them anymore find them heavy! The smells are overpowering! I used to love tigi back in the good old days, remember the black and white packaging? So many preferable ranges these days. Also they are everywhere now! Every other salon. Has them! ;-)

S factor range is nice but the rest is rubbish and the company are awfull !!!! It's all a gimmick nice smells and packaging but I'd get better results if I spat on the hair ! X

Love love love s factor smoothing lustrizer looks fab on brunettes leaves hair looking very sparkly. Bed head head rush. Bed head small talk. Bed head brunette goddess is brilliant for shine. Bed head hard to get creamy wax is brilliant. Love tigi products only problem is its been sold in places like tk maxx so no longer a professional only product :-(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

From a professional point of view I agree but for some reason clients love them! A few suppliers have been doing display offers were you get 4 lots of 4 different products and you could retail the at £5 and make a good profit! I think they do retail well and clients think there getting a bargain! Apart from the act that you can get it in Tk maxx and home sense for pounds I think they are good retail items

I've tried them on and off over the years in different salons and don't really like them although bed head is ok. The good thing about them is that they're cheap and therefore easy to sell to clients :)

I'm thinking of changing to their pre lightener and a few bits of styling that I know will sell, and looked at their semi's x

Ooo didn't know they did semi's etc, thought it was just styling so let me know how you get on with them Blue :)

didnt think for a sec u were talking about col,

thought matrix was in ur blood :biggrin: can i ask why ur thinking of changing

Used to use them but dont rate their products.
They are retailing in boots i believe aswell so kicking hairdressers that have been keeping them going for years right in the teeth
x

didnt think for a sec u were talking about col,

thought matrix was in ur blood :biggrin: can i ask why ur thinking of changing

Honestly? I'm bored! And I'm sick of wanting more info and training and they refuse to send someone out to me because their isn't 3 or more stylists! And my rep is crap!

Don't get me wrong I love the brand but for the amount I'm spending per month for a single stylist salon I get jack! It's top end of 3 figures!! And I'm getting not much back! :( yet other salons seem to get everything when they have a different rep! X

Ooo didn't know they did semi's etc, thought it was just styling so let me know how you get on with them Blue :)

Yes I will do Hun! She is coming out on Thursday x

im sure they would get a wiggly on if you called and explained, always thought tigi cols were lower end so you might be making a step back..

have you ever used vibrance? love it

im sure they would get a wiggly on if you called and explained, always thought tigi cols were lower end so you might be making a step back..

have you ever used vibrance? love it

Well the amount of salons I've converted just on here!! I'm honna scare my rep when he comes out!

Yes i totally agree i do love the bed head and s factor products and clients also love them its just anoying than any one can buy them.Bluerinse Tigi true light is lovely i always get a very clean lift from it and also very little swelling :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

tried dumb blonde once it was horrible like washing my hair in chewing gum and cooking oil. Wouldn't use it ever again.

I used to love the old dumb blonde!! And self absorbed, moisture maniac and control freak, and manipulator shampoo and conditioner, yes I do love true light! Especially the offer they do it on! X

I used to love the old dumb blonde!! And self absorbed, moisture maniac and control freak, and manipulator shampoo and conditioner, yes I do love true light! Especially the offer they do it on! X

LOL glad you liked it! You're braver than me, I wouldn't put it anywhere near my hair again. S'pose could've used it for washing up liquid though!! ;P

I wouldn't use any shampoo aside from pureology on myself now! Smell divine and you need so little! Redken is a close second! ;-)

Latest posts

Back