Tigi, what do you know?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have 0/02 that one is a natural violet toner and 0/28 and that is a natural violet ash toner that would be in your gloss.........I use the 0/28 95% of the time

Just wondered what people thoughts of the company are? And what ranges you've tried? And was it any good?

Tigi as a company are poor you will get nothing from them except an headache, i've been with Matrix for about 7 years and i've been really pleased with the support i've received. We've had technicians out the salon but i feel the happy hours are great. I've personally never dealt with a company that offers as much free training as Matrix and the fact that you can use club matrix vouchers for courses is great too or simply use them for backwash and developers. I doubt many companies give 5% of your monthly spend back which is what the club matrix vouchers work out to.This is just my personal view i wouldn't move anyway because i love the results from all the range,i've never worked with a range that gives such great results :)

Tigi as a company are poor you will get nothing from them except an headache, i've been with Matrix for about 7 years and i've been really pleased with the support i've received. We've had technicians out the salon but i feel the happy hours are great. I've personally never dealt with a company that offers as much free training as Matrix and the fact that you can use club matrix vouchers for courses is great too or simply use them for backwash and developers. I doubt many companies give 5% of your monthly spend back which is what the club matrix vouchers work out to.This is just my personal view i wouldn't move anyway because i love the results from all the range,i've never worked with a range that gives such great results :)

It's great when you can actually use them! Or get them sent out!! But I can't get to training and they won't send anyone out!

If I want a bright red that didn't fade to an orange would you recommend 66/64 with /66 mix master with maybe a dot of /2 and 8.5vol?

in creative i used 66/66 but wi copywrite they cut that one out i think? but i always added in a bit of violet tone to take the copper edge off, never thought of stickin blue in for fear of it going purple, but the above poster has done and turned out fine. . .might try that in future with the red creative ones :) x

in creative i used 66/66 but wi copywrite they cut that one out i think? but i always added in a bit of violet tone to take the copper edge off, never thought of stickin blue in for fear of it going purple, but the above poster has done and turned out fine. . .might try that in future with the red creative ones :) x

Have you heard the opening price? For colour! You want it lol x

Yes they did cut that 66/66 out in the new copyright but its easy to make with 55/66 and 77/66

Yes they did cut that 66/66 out in the new copyright but its easy to make with 55/66 and 77/66

I like the fact that 10/0, 100/00 and /00 will shift colour!!

Just update you all, I've had tigi rep in today, opened an account order a few random bed head products that my clients already use and ask for! And some bleach as I wanna compare it to v-light but I used to love true light!!

As for colour, I'll prob stay with matrix as im scared of something new but might run it along side matrix, sonice got 2 colour lines but I'm having a demo day, as it's free!

LOL Blue I did not believe that it would lift and shift so that was the first thing I did when I got a chance to play. Check out the truelight/white I love that stuff!

LOL Blue I did not believe that it would lift and shift so that was the first thing I did when I got a chance to play. Check out the truelight/white I love that stuff!

I'm not keen on white bleach, prefer violet/blue, but I wanna tone mine with highlift mixed with gloss and blue mixtone x

I haven't tried to mix the H/L with the glosses yet.......I know you can it just does not make sense to me. If you do that let me know how the hair looks and feels

I like the fact that 10/0, 100/00 and /00 will shift colour!!

Just update you all, I've had tigi rep in today, opened an account order a few random bed head products that my clients already use and ask for! And some bleach as I wanna compare it to v-light but I used to love true light!!

As for colour, I'll prob stay with matrix as im scared of something new but might run it along side matrix, sonice got 2 colour lines but I'm having a demo day, as it's free!

How much of a shift did these give? Can you expand as all I've learned about the copyright is from reading the stuff on there website x

How much of a shift did these give? Can you expand as all I've learned about the copyright is from reading the stuff on there website x

That's what I'm wanting to know too x

depends on how much colour build and how long you leave it for. I used the 100/00 on level 6 pre-pigmented and got a beautiful carmel color, /00 seems to lift about 1/2 shade and 10/0 lifted 1 shade for me all pre-pigmented

Ok i put 100/0 on Asian hair was coloured 6 but had a lot of build up, I used 40 but cud of used 20 looking back...I got a beautiful biscuit caramel around 8 lush colour, if you wanted to get it nice u could use 100/0 with 10/21 or /88

i can only speak for tigi's original colour. . .Creative Permanant Creme and Radiant Gloss Semi Permanant. . . I didnt rate radiant gloss highly so reverted back to colour touch. I love creative, only time i strayed was for one particularly resistant grey.
They have hoever relaunched tigi colour with Tigi Copyright Colour. Its meant to be amazing from what i have read, every colour intermixable (to the extent you can mix semi permanant with highlift in the same bowl??)
My biggest beef was i tried to get a hold of the new copywright colour having been a faithful tigi colour user for years, but as i was a self employed part time stylist who would be the only one using it within the salon, they wouldnt even look at me for an account, and even when i explained that i was struggling to get the colours i needed from wholesalers as they were being phased out, they were quite abrupt in there response.
I am considering changing to fudge, alot of the other self employed girls have jus done it and so far im quite impressed with the quality of result on the hair. I however am not blinded by attrctive colour charts and DELIGHTFUL prices, so am holding firm for a few weeks untill i have seen more results nd see its holding power. . . . scary stuff changing colour brand haha x
hi ive always used wella as a mobile and in salon but have just gone to work in a new salon which use fudge and i love it. havent used the hilifts yet so waiting to see what they are like. tempted to change to fudge on my mobile clients cos you get more for your money 100ml base tubes.x

hi ive always used wella as a mobile and in salon but have just gone to work in a new salon which use fudge and i love it. havent used the hilifts yet so waiting to see what they are like. tempted to change to fudge on my mobile clients cos you get more for your money 100ml base tubes.x

saturday was my first FULL day after getting my starter pack, they really are lovely arent they, and the shine is quite incredible. excited to get more creative with the fudge now :) i have a highlift root tough up next week so ill be using the booster. . hope it come out fine :)) x

saturday was my first FULL day after getting my starter pack, they really are lovely arent they, and the shine is quite incredible. excited to get more creative with the fudge now :) i have a highlift root tough up next week so ill be using the booster. . hope it come out fine :)) x
hi they are lovely colours arnt they!! good coverage on grey as well with all strength catalyst. let me no how you get on with hilift cant wait to try one. going to ask at wholesalers about starter pack did you get all your catalysts in yours?:lol:

hi they are lovely colours arnt they!! good coverage on grey as well with all strength catalyst. let me no how you get on with hilift cant wait to try one. going to ask at wholesalers about starter pack did you get all your catalysts in yours?:lol:

i got mine through alan howard, very reasonable for every colour (excluding paintbox) bleach, scalp bleach, every peroxide and lots of colour chart and sundries.
i havent ill be trying a highlift on saturday though :)

Latest posts

Back