time diference between u.s & england?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liza smith

Reaction score
ok guys, i need your help!
i'm flying to san jose on 9th jan, via dallas, & i fly home on 19th jan from san jose via chicago to heathrow.
i'm not sure of the time differences, so i can't work out how long i will b flying for!
can anyone help?!
liza x

its 5 hours difference in Florida

Hi,
My son lives in Canada, they are 7 hours behind us.
When we flew to Dallas last year, the time difference was 5 hours., and the flighttime I think was about 8 hours, but that can be weather dependant., I know it was quicker coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine.

liza smith said:
ok guys, i need your help!
i'm flying to san jose on 9th jan, via dallas, & i fly home on 19th jan from san jose via chicago to heathrow.
i'm not sure of the time differences, so i can't work out how long i will b flying for!
can anyone help?!
liza x
Liza you will be flying OVER ALL for about 12 hours! It will take about 7/8 to Dallas and then with transfers etc probably another 3/4 to San Jose?? From Chicago (O'Hare) it will be about 8 hours again! C'est la vie!! BTT you have started you are looking at probably 18 hours worth of travel (get to airpost 2 hrs early etc etc) - make sure when you arrive in San Jose that you stay awake until THEIR bed time - then you will be fine the next day! ONLY DRINK WATER on the plane!! HTH'S!

Latest posts

Back