Time to upgrade my brushes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starboltz

Reaction score
So I'm still using my horrid college brushes, the head jog feel the heat round brushes. Hate them, hairs.always get caught in the handle.

Preferably I'd like some brushes that's great for curly blowdrys, some brushes for smoothing/straightening hair and either a wet brush or tangle teezer for knotty hair

Will be doing the same myself. Going to get some of the ghd ones as everyone raving about them. Currently using salon services ones and they are shit

The wet brush is fab!! Much better than a tangle teezer! It just glides through the hair, For my curly blowdrys I use the denman heat holders:)

Salon services brushes are.awful! I wanted ghd ones, but cant seem to find a trade site for them?

I good the denman heat holder, but on Google it only showed socks? Haha

The termix ceramics are great for bouncy curly blowdries. And I've just started using S Professional boars bristle brushes from Sally's which are great for smoothing coarser hair types.

The termix ceramics are great for bouncy curly blowdries. And I've just started using S Professional boars bristle brushes from Sally's which are great for smoothing coarser hair types.

I'll have a look now! :)

You can only get ghd brushes as a trade proce if you have an account with GHD look fantastic have good offers on them, Denman wet brush is good and Denman head hugger brushes are great for smoothing frizzy hair and curly blow drys x

I love all de man brushes ( and combs )

I love denman head huggers!! Xx

Latest posts

Back