Timings!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browneyed gal

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I just wanna check what others do when having a colour booked back in for a CBD!!
I've just seen a full head of H/L's booked back to me in 1.15hr!!! I'm trying to jiggle things around because I know the colour will not be ready!! What are your timings, just to put my mind at rest that I'm not being silly about this!!
Thanks for your replays in advance xxx

Im confused

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

There is always a 45 minute gap between the chemical service and the finishing.

Should always time for worst case scenario for first time clients, otherwise as poster above, 45 mins. Remember toning may be needed etc... But in the processing time u should be able to fit a cbd in no problem xoxo

Yes 45 min gap in between which a cbw slots in nicely ! Think u going to b a bit short on time hope u know the client ? Get everything ready 45 mins to do foils and 30 mins processing ( use heat if poss ) I do full head in 45 but allow 45 mins for processing :)

Glad to know I wasn't over reacting, the thing is another colour tech made the appt!!!! So I thought she'd know better! But it's all sorted I bumped up another client so column back to normal xxx

Lol don't u find things normally work out lol !
And as for the TECK that overbooked u well book her clients in like that n c what she says :)

Latest posts

Back