Tina O'Brian new hair colour??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_clancy

Reaction score
After seeing her on Lorraine the other morning.. I really want it!!
Its a beautiful redy coppery colour..
Ive been having full head scalp bleach for the past 3 years and need a change! my natural hair colour is copper (i think lol)
Im fairly good condition!
Just wandering how you fellow geeks would go about creating it...
I need to take the plunge.. but im so scared!!!
xoxox

After seeing her on Lorraine the other morning.. I really want it!!
Its a beautiful redy coppery colour..
Ive been having full head scalp bleach for the past 3 years and need a change! my natural hair colour is copper (i think lol)
Im fairly good condition!
Just wandering how you fellow geeks would go about creating it...
I need to take the plunge.. but im so scared!!!
xoxox

If i was doing your hair for you i would pre pigment it with wella perfecton in red. I would then apply a wella colour touch semi permanent ( easier to change if unsure ). I would suggest a 6/47 with a quarter of base 6. If you love it you can have it done permanently.

I was blonde few months ago and now red, condition is sooo much better!!

Hope this helps.

Thank you stylist1...
will have to check out the wella shade chart when im next in capital!
Do you miss being blonde?
Im so scared about the change!!!
xox

I do and i don't....

I have had it red for 2 months now and am getting abit bored! But i am always changing it to be fair.

A word of warning though, it's not that easy to switch straight back so give it alot of thought..also you could always get your hairdresser to do a strand test to check you like the colour before you commit.

I say go for it..lots of my clients have and they love it, amazing how different it makes you feel and look!

Good luck..be brave!!!
xx

Latest posts

Back