Tint over bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gel3101

Reaction score
My client had a full head of highlights bleach + 6% with Majerel 8.0 in between foils 2 weeks ago. She has now contacted me and has said that she feels it is a bit too blonde for her and would like to add more of the base colour, level 8. Can I just go in with more foils with the 8 or should i go in a shade darker. Also would i be better off using Dia Richesse instead of Majerel. thanx

My client had a full head of highlights bleach + 6% with Majerel 8.0 in between foils 2 weeks ago. She has now contacted me and has said that she feels it is a bit too blonde for her and would like to add more of the base colour, level 8. Can I just go in with more foils with the 8 or should i go in a shade darker. Also would i be better off using Dia Richesse instead of Majerel. thanx
You should do a prepigmentation before

You should do a prepigmentation before
What do you think about using Goldwell lowlights 7/8 warm ( not used before) but heard that there is no need to pre pig then?

What do you think about using Goldwell lowlights 7/8 warm ( not used before) but heard that there is no need to pre pig then?
You should apply a warm color dye like 8.3 in the highlights with 3% developer.After washing and drying the hair you should apply the desidered color.I don't know Goldwell lowlights sorry.

Well I went ahead and used the goldwell lowlights 7/8 warm. Very pleased with the result. Really toned down the previous bleached highlights and blended in very well.
Bit scary at first as the lotion you mix with the colour was water consistency but when mixed thoroughly became thicker.
Very Orange mix when applying. Left to develop for 30 mins. Even using the warm colour did not show warm at all, which is what my client wanted.
Will definitely be using this again, just quite scary using something for the first time.

Latest posts

Back