Tinting & Tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenx

Reaction score
A quick question, can I do a lash tint on the same day as a spray tan?
I am thinking not because I was taught to use vaseline under the pads, but just wanted to check.
Obviously I would tint before tanning :hug:
xx

i have done it a few time was my friends thow. i just made sure i got all the vaseline off. only thing was my friend who has sensitive eyes as it was well they started to water:eek: but everything was fine in the end we just wait a wee bit till her eyes calm down a bit ususlly 20 mins or so but everyone else has been fine x

I have done it before. If you wipe off all the vaseline it is fine. Even with some on the tan still takes. I have tanned a lady with a full face of makeup and had it colour up okay. She didnt want to take it off :)
Pamela

i have done it a few time was my friends thow. i just made sure i got all the vaseline off. only thing was my friend who has sensitive eyes as it was well they started to water:eek: but everything was fine in the end we just wait a wee bit till her eyes calm down a bit ususlly 20 mins or so but everyone else has been fine x
Ha ha, I can see where watery eyes could be a problem x

I have done it before. If you wipe off all the vaseline it is fine. Even with some on the tan still takes. I have tanned a lady with a full face of makeup and had it colour up okay. She didnt want to take it off :)
Pamela
lol at the make up, some people are funny.

I'll have a go at doing it myself on friday then, I'll tint and then get hubby to tan me. Will see how it turns out.
Thanks ladies :hug: xxx

You do your own tint? One eye at a time?? I have tried but cant keep it closed!!

You do your own tint? One eye at a time?? I have tried but cant keep it closed!!

I haven't actually tried to do it myself yet, but I was told to just put plenty of vaseline all around the eye (above and below) and just do it with the eye open, one eye at a time, moving the brush across the lashes.
Actually, thinking about it I may not bother tinting and just put the vaseline on and take it off.
Hadn't really thought about the fact it could be quite difficult to tint yourself lol xx

Jen - I'm happy to tint yours for you if you want. Then you can really see the outcome when you tan. x :)

Thanks I may do that, I meant to just put vaseline on and wipe it off, but forgot lol. Maybe I will remember for this week :) xx

Latest posts

Back