Tip & dip?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam.T

Reaction score
I was trained in the tip & dip system and used the edge products... now I'm thinking of going back into it and was wondering what dipping systems are the best ones out there now I have all the tips clear & white files clippers etc... I just need the glue dipping powder and a setting spray or top coat whatever is out there now.. if anyone has any advice on the best ones it would be muchly appreciated :) thanks

We are bringing out our Flexiglaze dip nails in August. Our nail dipping glue is unique in the market, as in it does not smell of glue at all, in fact it hardly smells of anything, It is not the same as any other brands of glues used for dipping which use ethyl 2 cyanoacrylate which can have quite strong vapours when using. . Also our activator is classed as non dangerous, as is our own formula and is in a very fine atomiser spray so not too much is applied. Not brushed on so no brushes going hard. Our powders are cosmetic grade, if you want to try our system when it is released x

Latest posts

Back