Tipping services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
does anyone know anywhere I can bulk or wefted hair tipped into stick, u tips and possibly nano tips.?
Got a really good new hair supplier I been using for about a year but a lot cheaper to buy bulk hair and don't have always have time to tip..

I use Russian and european hair so need someone who knows what the are doing...

Stick tip won't be a problem there is a lady that does it on here I'm sure but it adds to the cost of the hair as it needs sending back and forth and then obviously the cost of tipping so it will probably be quicker and more economical to do it yourself or employ someone local to do it for you. I'm sure if you showed someone they can do it as it's not hard at all

Nano tips are very tricky and more time consuming and would need a skilled person to do it, if not it will take then ages as there's definitely a knack to it.

If I remember who it is I will let you know the link but for now my mind us blank.

I can tip bonded and stick tips and mini stick tips don't tip nano's though although looking to learn :) xxx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390232793.178251.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390232812.063177.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390232834.131194.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390232854.850601.jpg

I used to offer a tipping service but no longer do it now as it's just toro time consuming for me and I am too busy with hair extensions plus my fingers spasm I have done it for that long.

Locks of love can you send me your details. I am in a group of hair extension technicians on Facebook there are about 80 of us and a lot of them are always asking for a tipper. If you offer it out to the public I can share your details with the group and they could possibly contact you to have there tipping done.

I used to offer a tipping service but no longer do it now as it's just toro time consuming for me and I am too busy with hair extensions plus my fingers spasm I have done it for that long.

Locks of love can you send me your details. I am in a group of hair extension technicians on Facebook there are about 80 of us and a lot of them are always asking for a tipper. If you offer it out to the public I can share your details with the group and they could possibly contact you to have there tipping done.

Maybe get her added to the group ;-);-)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

They look fab! So neat.. Do you do it for others aswell? I would be interested if I could find a supplier to buy bulk from xx

Yes I'll happily tip for others :) xx

I'll PM you Lancashire lass xx

Okay no worries

Ah yes it was you I was thinking of Hun x

I can also tip, and so can my partner ( got him well trained) what did you charge if you don't mind me asking?

Latest posts

Back