tips and seeing glue underneath! grr!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey geeks,

I need your help, when applying clear tips u can see the glue underneath and it just doesn't lwk very nice, I dnt see 2 use much glue so I dnt knw why this happens abd if clients dnt want paint over the top they just lwk bad!!! Xxxx

You're probably using too much and/or not applying your tip correctly.
If you apply the adhesive to the tip, then angle the tip upwards while applying it to the free edge of the nail, as it touches the free edge, lay it against the nail towards the eponychium.
The excess adhesive should squeeze out onto the nail plate and you can then wipe it away immediately.
Like she does in this vid: Nails: How To Apply Tips - YouTube

hth's

You're probably using too much and/or not applying your tip correctly.
If you apply the adhesive to the tip, then angle the tip upwards while applying it to the free edge of the nail, as it touches the free edge, lay it against the nail towards the eponychium.
The excess adhesive should squeeze out onto the nail plate and you can then wipe it away immediately.
Like she does in this vid: Nails: How To Apply Tips - YouTube

hth's
Thankyou so much 4 taking the time to write back that's really helpful :) will try that next time! Xx

Latest posts

Back