Tips for using Bio free edge gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No plans to discontinue hey.... Well 18 months ago they released a computerised image stating why there gels would never become LED curable .... (Saying that the increase in pigmentation would cause dehydration to the nails, & the cost of converting said gels across wasn't viable blah blah )...

18 months down the road low & behold they launched LED Curable Bio Sculpture gel.... Hence I don't believe all that I hear anymore ! I do think they will discontinue that gel & when they do they will be kicking themselves & then kicking themselves some more !

I only use UV, so I take it that the sculpting gel is not LED curable and the free edge is ? So you think they will change over to LED completely eventually, and get rid of sculpting gel ? It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

I do see it happening eventually, the discontinuing of sculpting gel since it isn't led curable. It just makes sense - you have a heap of new starters only buying led, it may not be soon, but why continue to make only one UV curable gel? UNLESS there is something in the pipe to replace it, because I can only use sculpting for some clients, I've tried clear and it doesn't work, it lifts every time

Ooohhhh damn it, it's the gripping layer! That's why they are training people to do the gripping layer in clear, someone mentioned it was to stop lifting!!

Latest posts

Back