Tips lifting-any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenniferstar

Reaction score
For some reason I only experience this around the 2nd or 3rd fill on myself and some of my clients. The corners of the tips of my nails start to lift. One of my clients informed me that her old tech used to just drill out the grown nail from underneath to help prevent this from happening. I dont like tampering with the natural nail too often so is there a better solution to this?? Or am I doing something wrong?

I posted 2 photos, one of the lifted corner and one of the top of the nail so you can see that the sides are flush

Attachments

• 1396728004819.jpg
    1396728004819.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 94
  • 1396728016885.jpg
    1396728016885.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 92
My nails where doing this so soaked everything off and done an acrylic overlay and they have been great x

My nails where doing this so soaked everything off and done an acrylic overlay and they have been great x

I do that as well, it doesn't happen with every set I do, just a few. Do you think you did anything differently the second time?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using SalonGeek mobile app

No I don't think so just the usual but this time they are great no lifting at all. Sorry I'm not much help :(. X

Latest posts

Back