tips required pls :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemma2603

Reaction score
Hi everyone :D
i started training as a hairdresser and have my level 1...then fell pregnant...im due to go back to college in September...im keen to complete this course asap and wondered if any1 had any tips on what i could do to get some more knowledge before september...ie internet sites etc (im 24 btw)

Thanks in advance :D

surely someone can recommend any books, internet sites etc?? :D

Hi everyone :D
i started training as a hairdresser and have my level 1...then fell pregnant...im due to go back to college in September...im keen to complete this course asap and wondered if any1 had any tips on what i could do to get some more knowledge before september...ie internet sites etc (im 24 btw)

Thanks in advance :D

Hi gemma, I'm trained in beauty so don't know if I will be much help, are you working in a salon at the moment? If not have you thought about getting salon experience before you start back? This would get you familiar with day to day life in the salon and the different cuts and styles. Maybe then one of the experienced stylists could help.

Sorry if this doesn't help

Julie

Latest posts

Back