To become a beautician in London?


New Member
Hi girls! Could you recommend me whats the best place to learn facials, facial electrotherapy in London?
also I wanted to ask you if in the future I would like to inject hyaluronic acid, vitamins (don't want botox) what levels should I have? where should I study before?


New Member
I believe if you want to do injectables (sorry, but I believe these should only be done by medical professionals - what if something went wrong??!!) you need to have at least Level 3 in Beauty. But the companies that offer injectable courses will tell you what you need. If you google them they will come up.

Hi @nedelay

If you decide to become a Level 4 Therapist check out our website.