To Dermalogica or not to Dermalogica?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't love it any more!! The products, the training & the results! ❤️

You will always get good & bad reviews due to personal preference.. As they say, "One man's meat is another man's poison." Try it for yourself & if you are passionate about the products they will sell themselves! 😊

Also, in regards to clients getting products 'cheap' online, Dermalogica themselves retail from their site to discourage buying from possibly dodgy sites. They also test products bought from these sites to show what they actually contain 😁 scary!

I have used Dermalogica in my salon for 8 years. In the beginning it was a lot better. Customers walked off the streets to buy & they had good offers.
Lately sales are low, Xmas gift sets rubbish & no help with events etc
There training is amazing.
I have just invested £4000 in Decleor. We are keeping Dermalogica for now.

My advise is try something else! Something different!
Decleor, elemis, environ, espa!
Gl x

If you have invested 4000 in another brand why are you keeping dermalogica? Surely you can only be passionate about a single brand if you want to get the trust of clients? I cannot imagine having to train in two products & compete them against each other to my clients?

If you have invested 4000 in another brand why are you keeping dermalogica? Surely you can only be passionate about a single brand if you want to get the trust of clients? I cannot imagine having to train in two products & compete them against each other to my clients?

I've worked in places that use more than one skin care brand. You can have two different skin care brands with two different USPs (Unique Selling Points). For example Dermalogica is more results driven whereas other brands can be based more on holistic and aromatherapy based elements. So both brands offer something different for different clients.

Latest posts

Back