To those who use NSI attraction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLR

Reaction score
Many years ago when I did my acrylic course I trained in NSI, its been many years since ive used them but now im wanting to change systems Im torn between two. One of which being nsi attraction. The kit on their website looks amazing value! It comes with 7 different powders.. Sheer Pink 40gm, Radiant White 40gm, Radiant Pink 14gm, Totally Clear 40gm, Extreme Pink 7gm, Purely Pink Masque 7gm, Winning White 7gm. Obviously some of these colours are self explanatory and ive seen some being used in online videos but can someone tell me the difference between sheer radiant and extreme pink and when you would use each and the same for radiant and winning white? Thanks

Sheer pink is sheer, :D it doesn't discolour white. Radiant is still transparent pink but a but pinker than sheer, and although I am yet to use extreme pink I believe it's a brighter pink for contrasting pink & white enhancements. If you give NSI a call they'll be able to tell you more 0500131009 xx

Sheer pink is veeery translucent (most of my clients can't tell the difference between sheer pink and totally clear). Radiant pink is lovely because it has bright pink pigments in it which leaves a dramating looking enhancement when doing P&W, but sometimes it annoys me because you can see little pink grains in it... so I like to put a teaspoon of purely pink masque in it just to tone it down a little. Love NSI Attraction, great to work with. xx

Can I ask what system you use now and why you want to change? Just out of curiosity really! x

Latest posts

Back